Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    She probably just hasn't gotten around to doing it yet.
    Boubouille is a he, just clearing that up.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Boubouille meant anything with it.
    She probably thought it was best to ignore it a bit so that it would not "mess up" all the news on bosses and the Firelands you know...

Priorities.
    Dawwwwwww

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    Not this week, indeed... Shame on you, Boubouille!
    (clip)
    I had a good laugh to myself when Donald was the Blood Elf.

Why do everyone hate everyone? People never invite randoms to dinner!

Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    She probably thought it was best to ignore it a bit so that it would not "mess up" all the news on bosses and the Firelands you know...

Priorities.
    I'd have to agree with that. I mean, I try not to bother her too much.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Dear Bahumut5 and other moderators trying to make users think I'm a girl, please have a giant cup of go fuck yourself.

Dear original poster, I don't hate DLC, I just forgot about it because I post news on sunday night instead of monday morning now, and DLC isn't out when I do. Then we have to hope that I won't forget about it on tuesday, and I did.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathMaster View Post
    And he shouldn't, if people want comics they can get it from the creators websites.
    He (she? hehe =P) doesn't display the comic on the news, he just links it to the creators website, so the creators lose nothing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Dear Bahumut5 and other moderators trying to make users think I'm a girl, please have a giant cup of go fuck yourself.
    welcome to my signature.

Boubouille I forgive you for delaying the DLC. It's a good one this time, but those who like it probably are able to go to the hp themselves ^^
    Last edited by mmocdd8e41448a; 2011-05-13 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hean View Post
    Because they're usually not funny at all?
    Also, derp, just because he doesn't show them...yea, totally means he hates them and what not, aderpaherurrr.
    Bastard.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wixwix View Post
    Why do everyone hate everyone? People never invite randoms to dinner!
    Never let strangers into your home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

I lol'd

omgthisisfor10chars

They're just meanies! We all know you are a sexy Male Dwarf! *mmmmmmmm beards and booze* -Swoon-

10+ Year Old Account

Dear original poster, I don't hate DLC, I just forgot about it because I post news on sunday night instead of monday morning now, and DLC isn't out when I do. Then we have to hope that I won't forget about it on tuesday, and I did.
    I am loving this messages ... XD

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

Damn you and your quotable one-liners ms. boob oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

DLC meh, most of the players behind the characters in the comic aren't playing anymore, which makes those comics a bit hollow to me.

---------- Post added 2011-06-14 at 07:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    HE probably thought it was best to ignore it a bit so that it would not "mess up" all the news on bosses and the Firelands you know...

Priorities.
    Fixed it for you.

Save the energy by not posting Daily Blink because that has yet to find their funny bone and rather post DLC instead. Unless they're paying you to say how incredibly humorous and innovative they are, then I understand. But only then.