RoF follows mages?

last night in an arena i was invisible, laid my RoF around myself and began to nuke the dk and pally, dk griped me to them ad my RoF was pulled along with me, freezing them both in place when i reached them...is this intended to work as so?

15+ Year Old Account
    No, and without any evidence...I'm betting it was just your ShB proccing as you were brought to them.
    BfA Beta Time

It's been happening w/ shaman totems too. I saw what herp is talkin about.

ShB?

and im damn straightnot lying, as i was PULLED, my RoF traveled with me, and was placed under me with them, it was already the eh ground before the pull

Deleted
    Happened to me too. Maybe it is a bug introduced with this patch?

10+ Year Old Account
    Happened to me as well last night. We probably would have lost if it hadn't :P

---------- Post added 2011-05-12 at 05:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by herpookybear View Post
    ShB?

l
    Shattered Barrier

As a dk, i can say i have seen this quite a few times.

Deleted
    I think they made a hotfix to fix this some time ago, obviously it wasn't fixed

Totems, Priests HUGE bubble, and RoF all come some times with dg =\
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    /facepalm, assasination mastery increases poison damage, as far as i'm aware envenom doesn't count as poison damage

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphirea View Post
    Happened to me as well last night. We probably would have lost if it hadn't :P

---------- Post added 2011-05-12 at 05:47 PM ----------

Shattered Barrier
    ahh, nah it wasnt the barrier, im fire...and i saw the entire ring actually move with me as i was being pulled =) was kinda awesome tho lol

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol ive seen it once too, im guessing it may be a remnant of the floor targetting bug we recently had?
    also completely off topic (while on topic of stuff moving about weirdly) but amazing to see none the less, i was in twin peaks bg other day and saw a warrior grab our flag and then got leap of faithed by 5 priests from our base to half way across the map lol and capped flag in like 10 seconds,, it wasnt a premade either altho a few were from same realm so a definite tactic methinks (but nowt to do with this post just thought id let yall know lol ;p)
    Last edited by invader; 2011-05-12 at 08:00 PM.
    ........THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL !!!!!

Deleted
    This has always existed.

Anti magic zone, power word barrier and ring of frost always go with you when you get gripped from the middle.