Deleted

Holy advice towards trinkets and gear at lvl 85

Time has come to dust off my lvl 80 undead priest and start to level that and therefore comes some questions regarding trinkets for me.
    I am thinking of 3 diffrent ones in particulary. Darkmoon trinket, Alch trinket or Tyrandes Favorite Doll.
    Which ones is the best to go for as holy?

And is the staff from Aerch better to use than the haste mace from Halls of origination with haste and some offhand with haste?
    I am going to powerlevel my Priest so it will be 85 within 3 days so therefore i am asking this kinda questions.
    I am going to create the epic waist from tailoring, Buying the VP boots aswell so i got some epics for it ready.
    And is any of the pants from tailoring worth to equip from the beginning even if they are dps legs normaly for holy?

I got nearly all professions to craft gear for my lovely Priest so all gear advices is much appreachiateive since i want to be ready for raiding asap since my guild needs a holy priest for our raiding team.

maybe check out:
    http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear
    you can set options like alchemy, arch, BoE epics etc.

Deleted
    For Mana Conservation Darkmoon Card and Tyrandes Doll are the best before getting any Valor Points. And your gonna need a lot of mana ^^

Main+Offhand is always better than a Staff regarding they are all the same item level and stats, because of the +40 int enchant for the Offhand.
    Pants are not worth it, you'll see pants drop or get T11 soon enough, the difference from Dungeon 346 pants isnt too big.