[Monitor] Wrong colors

Hi everyone, this is far from my area of expertise so i'm asking some advice on how to fix my monitor's colors.

It's a ViewSonic 24" LCD and i use it for both my computer and xbox that are on different inputs, so i can push one button and change what i'm playing. BUT, in doing yesterday, i accidentally hit the Auto-Image Adjust and colors went all wrong. The one i've noticed the most is obviously black, as I went to view some comments for a quest on Wowhead, but the background was now PURPLE.

Now, i've tried going into the monitor's color settings but i don't understand what i'm seeing. Options are : sRBG | 9300K | 7500K | 6500K | 5000k | USER COLOR. None of them seems to fix my problem, although USER COLOR gives me the chance to slide the RBG sliders(the 3 of them are at 100%).

There is also a Manual Image Adjust, but i don't wanna play with that unless someone can tell me specifically what to do.

Here's a screenshot of the said color

(French is my native language, so any PMs with good intructions would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Rédempteur; 2011-05-12 at 04:26 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    You do realize that to us, that screenshot will look just fine because our colors are adjusted properly, right?

Try playing with the RGB sliders a bit or search google for your model number on the monitor + color fix
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right