Rogue Proff(Nonraider/pvper)

My rogue is strictly for Ore farming, he has herbalism as his sec proff atm, but the place I farm ore makes herbalism useless. So whats another good proff to go with the mining?

I thought of eng for the air farming machine, but from what I hear it barely procs.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jewel-crafting ?

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    Jewel-crafting ?
    JC makes 0 gold on my realm. So many Jcers from wrath, and EVERYONES waiting for epic gems so gem prices are horrible.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yomirizer View Post
    JC makes 0 gold on my realm. So many Jcers from wrath, and EVERYONES waiting for epic gems so gem prices are horrible.
    Mmmh <.< true and many people are waiting for it til 4.3

I'm honestly not sure then sorry

So no one else has any opinions?

10+ Year Old Account
    my vote is engineering.

no matter what other prof my rogue has, i've fallen in love with that single one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

Enchanting!

Obviously I'm joking...

Hit up Engineering or Blacksmith... Or just deal with Herbalism.
    Last edited by Manubrium; 2011-05-13 at 02:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yomirizer View Post
    My rogue is strictly for Ore farming, he has herbalism as his sec proff atm, but the place I farm ore makes herbalism useless. So whats another good proff to go with the mining?

I thought of eng for the air farming machine, but from what I hear it barely procs.
    Engineering has some fun stuff and useful stuff, but will not ever make gold like other professions can.
    From a profit view, Blacksmith or JC both go well with mining.
    Which is best will depend on your AH.
    "when the eagles go silent, the parrots will jabber" _Winston Churchill

Deleted
    combination of Enchanting and JC was allway the best combination for PvP rogue

Ill most likely just give him JC so I can go back to making my own gems again, and have someone who can mine and prospect w/e new ore we get for epics.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrit View Post
    combination of Enchanting and JC was allway the best combination for PvP rogue
    Ill be nice cause my topic is missleading, it can be read as my rogue being a pvper. But my topic itself does say he is only for ore farming.