Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Theronus View Post
    Taxidermy, so you can have another excuse to kill critters.
    Like you need an excuse.

I'm not convinced that we need any more primary professions.

This is one I thought about about a few years back. Likely hood of being included probably slightly more than zero.

Translator - Allows for effective communication between factions. Then when the Next Uber Mega bringer of Doom appears, there are raids with both factions combined....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TradePrince View Post
    I would say Woodworking and Lumberjack. You could make bows, staves, crossbows, and musical instruments (to buff people or distract mobs like a bard) as a woodworker and there could be various types of trees to find and cut down as a lumberjack scattered throughout Azeroth and Outland. I would be highly in favor of this as you can make EVERY time of item in the game except bows and staves.
    I could see this being very possible...possibly a stat increase to humans/orcs for logging?
    Exorcising Undead in the name of the Silver Hand!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...homerun/simple

I personally think that the next profession should focus on design, specifically changing the colors of higher end weapons and armor

it could use dyes which could be extracted from cloth

Dyes would more likely be extracted from Herbs, since we already use them to make Inks, but this would give more use to Pigments created from Inscription which could be interesting. I'd like to see a variety of pigments available from a variety of levels.

As for Woodworking, it's in the original manual, I think, but was never implemented.

10+ Year Old Account
    My idea is Breeding. It would allow you to make Companion Pets and Mounts at the higher levels

Its a secondary Profession

Here's a link to the thread I made about it so if you have any ideas to add on to it, you can

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ofession-idea-)
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

I like the lumberjack / Construction worker gatherer/crafter primary professions combo, for gatrhering mats for and building guild / individual houses for weapons racks / armor racks etc for all the gear we collect.

Prostitution :P

XD In all Seriousness though I think TradePrince's Idea is really good was actually planning on posting it but then he did

Woodworking/lumberjack seems to be the only gathering/crafting profession that blizz could implement with good reason, as for secondary professions, there are still countless ideas that could come up. Loving the idea of custom vanity pets though dave313

Runecrafting will be awesome, they could add rune sockets so you can socket runes achieved by archeology or from drops, runes can be combined to give more interesting stats, and for runewords give some cool ability, this will make it so much fun because it will be hard to make some cool runewords like in diablo II and you char will be different from others, it will be different because it will not focus only in stats, but in different abylities like buffing your abylities or give life steal to them or mana steal.
    the idea is nice, but blizz will never be capable of implement such a thing and make it balanced

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimenta View Post
    Runecrafting will be awesome, they could add rune sockets so you can socket runes achieved by archeology or from drops, runes can be combined to give more interesting stats, and for runewords give some cool ability, this will make it so much fun because it will be hard to make some cool runewords like in diablo II and you char will be different from others, it will be different because it will not focus only in stats, but in different abylities like buffing your abylities or give life steal to them or mana steal.
    the idea is nice, but blizz will never be capable of implement such a thing and make it balanced
    yea i miss diablo 2 ah good times iso a grief pb for wow

Quote Originally Posted by Bezoar View Post
    Stamp collecting
    more fun than archaeology
    The Hanso Foundation. Reaching out to a better tomorrow.