Deleted

Razer Naga vs Razer naga epic

Ok, so razer has launched a new mouse called the Razer naga epic, i am currently using their blue standard Razer naga and is very happy with.

But is the new epic better in any ways worth buying it instead of the standard razer naga?

10+ Year Old Account
    ive heard alot of complaints about the razer naga epic :|, something about the battery randomly dying and stufff.
    I'd stay with the old razer mouse. but thats just me. only thing different about the razer epic is that it can be wired/wireless and you can adjust the side grips? i think

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlon794 View Post
    ive heard alot of complaints about the razer naga epic :|, something about the battery randomly dying and stufff.
    I'd stay with the old razer mouse. but thats just me. only thing different about the razer epic is that it can be wired/wireless and you can adjust the side grips? i think
    Yea thats what i heard too

---------- Post added 2011-05-12 at 08:58 PM ----------

Just watched a preview, they moved buttom 4-5 to the middle instead of next to ur right finger

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Venedia View Post
    Ok, so razer has launched a new mouse called the Razer naga epic, i am currently using their blue standard Razer naga and is very happy with.

But is the new epic better in any ways worth buying it instead of the standard razer naga?
    Hello man!
    I own this baby for a couple of days. IMHO the best i ever had. the main diff is the pinkie support side panels they come in three kinds and are interchangeable. them hold on a magnets the same as the orochi`s battery compartment cover.

i still have no session long enough to exhaust the battery to death but i noticed that there are two ways to reduce a power consumption:

1. dim/switch off the backlight while wireless
    2. switch off the mouse while your PC is off

Also the scroll-wheel should blink when the battery is low. I suppose there is a LED between buttons that glows red as the battery getting low, as in orochi.

Personally i think there is no problem with battery getting low as far as mouse support wired mode.

In general if you think of Naga vs Naga epic when you do not own any the epic worth buying, but if you already own original one you really need to think it over and have a good grab on it because only side panels make much difference.

Is there any size different between these two puppies?

Quote Originally Posted by FreakEyy View Post
    Is there any size different between these two puppies?
    Minor, only that side panels are different.

The battery of the naga epic has yet to go empty for me, if you place the mouse in the dock after you shut down the pc it has no problem of keeping up with 12 hrs of gaming...

On the other hand i do have a motherboard that supports usb charging while the pc is turned off...