Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    why not at low levels u create part time pets that have a duration of 1 hour to whatever time and then as you go on the pets start to last longer until they are eventually permanent
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    OMG EVERYONE IS BANNED.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vertex705 View Post
    it'd be awesome if you could breed with your mount to make a half-human half-mount looking noncombat pet
    I lol'd. I can't lie.

Quote Originally Posted by vertex705 View Post
    it'd be awesome if you could breed with your mount to make a half-human half-mount looking noncombat pet
    How do you think Centaurs came to existance? o.o

At low level's it would just be like feeding ur vanity pets and such to earn "trust" and when you have built up enough "trust" (and skill points in the profession) with your vanity pets you can then breed them.

And at really high Levels you can like cross bread and stuff lol.

Would we see the action of the breeding? : /

You can't just MAKE living organisms. Take a pinch of this and that, and voila, a whole freaking dragon.. All other professions are crafting/gathering ones. It shows you literally came with the idea just now. This is so bad idea it could very well be a game breaker.

Not even the already loopy wow lore or "a wizard did it" can explain away a 5 second craft crafting an animal.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I breed worgen?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phyx View Post
    You can't just MAKE living organisms. Take a pinch of this and that, and voila, a whole freaking dragon.. All other professions are crafting/gathering ones. It shows you literally came with the idea just now. This is so bad idea it could very well be a game breaker.
    you could find eggs, hatch them by taking care of them in a particular way, then breed them at a later time in their life.
    there are many young animals in game as well, these could be trapped and bought to maturity and then bred.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matherl View Post
    why not at low levels u create part time pets that have a duration of 1 hour to whatever time and then as you go on the pets start to last longer until they are eventually permanent
    This is a great idea!

---------- Post added 2011-05-13 at 09:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Not even the already loopy wow lore or "a wizard did it" can explain away a 5 second craft crafting an animal.
    Oh but a 5 second POOF you have a Sword or POOF you have a Breastplate or POOF you have a Seafood Magnifique or POOF you have a Cloak or POOF you have a perfectly cut Gem makes MORE sense? LOL

---------- Post added 2011-05-13 at 09:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by phyx View Post
    Dude this is a game we're playing and its ANYTHING but realistic. I just think this would be a fun secondary profession that isn't JUST like every other one we have. Actually it might feel just like the other ones except you're getting a new kind of reward for leveling it.
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

How did this thread get to 2 pages before someone pointed out that this entire 'profession' idea is pretty much 'Pokemon' interpreted through wow-lore?

You're training animals, breeding them into stronger forms, and competing with other people.

Sound familiar?

I'm a GRAND MASTER at Breeding B)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    And perhaps Hunters would get some kind of innate passive bonus or perhaps could Breed their own pets which would basically just be a cosmetic thing.
    Sounds kinky to me. How about male warriors being able to breed with any female ondemand? I would love to be able to play a tauren crossbreeded with a goblin or and orc with an alligator.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    Care to tell me why or are you just being a Troll?
    it is just a lame idea sorry

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tordek View Post
    How did this thread get to 2 pages before someone pointed out that this entire 'profession' idea is pretty much 'Pokemon' interpreted through wow-lore?

You're training animals, breeding them into stronger forms, and competing with other people.

Sound familiar?
    They wouldn't be combat pets. Just vanity and mounts.
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

neat idea, but I have a few issues with it.

First, blizz would have to make dozens of new pets and mounts for this, they should not have old pets brought back in any way, so dozens of new pets and mounts to make this work.

I see more frustration ahead then it's worth, there would have to be randomality in it, chances to fail, chances to get things you weren't trying for. People would complain about it worse then they do about not getting a rare in archeology.

It would make a number of achievements too easy to get, namely the pet and mount ones.

It sounds nice on paper, but implementation would be harder then it's worth honestly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fair enough. Just kinda tossing around ideas and killing time on my lunch break

would be fun.
    i want my tauren to breed with it's kodo pl0x