Best 359 trinkets, arcane, fire?

I have DMC, Stump of Time, Theralion's Mirror and the trinket from Atramedes (the name is clearly not coming to me atm!) Which 2 are best for Arcane, fire?

Assume I'm hit capped for both specs!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoskreator View Post
    I have DMC, Stump of Time, Theralion's Mirror and the trinket from Atramedes (the name is clearly not coming to me atm!) Which 2 are best for Arcane, fire?

Assume I'm hit capped for both specs!!!!
    DMC:V and Theralion's for arcane

DMC:V and Bell from Atra for Fire
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Darkmoon Card and the Mirror for Arcane (assuming you're hit capped without the Stump, which you are, if I interpreted your last sentence correctly).

Darkmoon Card and the Bell (Atra trinket) for Fire (assuming you're hit capped without the Stump, which you are, if I interpreted your last sentence correctly).
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

and... if I *need* to use the stump, assuming I'm *not* hit-capped.... do I drop DC:V or the alternative?

10+ Year Old Account
    and... if I *need* to use the stump, assuming I'm *not* hit-capped.... do I drop DC:V or the alternative?
    The alternative. Darkmoon Card is far too powerful to drop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

for both specs, REALLY? :3

*sigh* I can't wait for the next tier when hitting hit cap will be a Sunday night breeze. :'(

TM and DMC for both specs is the best specially if your near the crit cap for fire

*sigh* I can't wait for the next tier when hitting hit cap will be a Sunday night breeze. :'(
    I could be completely wrong about this, but didn't Blizzard say at one point, a long long time ago, that the amount of hit rating required to hit cap in subsequent tiers would be increased so that achieving cap against the contemporary bosses would not be trivialized by increased itemization budgets?

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

My question is, what about a mix of 359 and 372 ?

Right now we are not killing valiona heroic yet, but we kill atramedes heroic.

With the choice of Bell372 (with hit reforge) OR dmc OR Mirror359, which 2 would be the best ? (Using mirror normal would uncap me)
    Last edited by sornok; 2011-05-13 at 03:17 PM.

It depends how below hit cap you will get. You can actually dip under the hit cap at a certaint amount of spell power.

If you are hit capped with stump and mirror, then just switch stump for dmcv for arcane and take the hit loss. For fire use bell and dmcv and reforge both to hit.

15+ Year Old Account
    You can be under hit cap for all the specs, it is not the most paramount thing anymore. The key is to have as much Int as possible, and, guess what, the best combo for that is DMC:V+TM.
    BfA Beta Time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    You can be under hit cap for all the specs, it is not the most paramount thing anymore. The key is to have as much Int as possible, and, guess what, the best combo for that is DMC:V+TM.
    As a previous poster also asked, what about the choice between a 359 TM Vs 372 Bell for arcane - would you still suggest to just go for max int with the TM? (this is my current dilemma).