Thread: Level 70 twink

Level 70 twink

Friend of mine recently convinced me to start a 70 twink. I'm fairly competent with all classes but mages when it comes to pvping.
    Classes I have sub70 are: warrior, priest, hunter, mage, rogue.
    I'm leaning most towards the warrior or priest but was curious as to what classes/specs don't perform well or aren't viable in this bracket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Parts of this thread make me laugh, other parts make me lose faith in humanity.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    get twin glaives if you choose the warrior or rogue, helps alot

Quote Originally Posted by vertex705 View Post
    get a rogue with twin glaives
    this. its dirty. (in a good way)

10+ Year Old Account
    FL ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡
    Subtlty or Combat Rogue with glaives, or a fury warrior with them if you're really good at warriors.

take your mage to 70. mages frost or fire spec are insanely OP in 70XP off BGs. since blizz is pumping arcane now to make them more viable for PVE along with their usual disrequard to the affects on PVP....soon any spec mage will do.

priests....disc or shadow are right there with mages at times

ARMS-warriors do real well

hunters....best hunter at 70 are mages and demo locks. actual hunters are glass cannons, easy kills. they only shine when on the best healed and most maged team

glaives- overated....you actually roll into a xp-off BGs you will see rogues with glaives at the start for coolness and hoping someone ohsss and ahsss over them, but overall most of them switch to a dagger in MH. use a glaive in OH or they go to 2 daggers when it comes to fighting. one rogue told me once that in BGs the glaives are also like a neon sign for everyone to target.

rarely rolled fury warriors may them at the start of a BG too, once it starts they have two 2H wpns. majority of warriors at 70 are ARMS.

this is not BC anymore, fury warriors are totally different now. arms warriors from what i have seen destroy fury warriors
    Last edited by pinkz; 2011-05-13 at 08:11 AM.

i like my prot paladin, being that shes 25k hp unbuffued, but i still get dominated my frost mages, Especially sunwell geared ones. I also like my Disc priest, sitting on the back corner and healing the crap out of my arena parter/BG group. im lvling a mage to 70 atm, once i get my account activated agian.

My Mage /waves. Since 4.1 I'm yet to lose a duel or 2v2 arena match (playing with a disc priest). Mages are insanely OP for the lvl 70 bracket but they'll be back to normal when the spell steal nerf comes in.

It's a fairly fun bracket to play in. Most BGs are actually good fights. Stack resil as high as you can if you're thinking about playing a healer - dps still a fair amount but throw in some SW/BT gear for extra dmg to kill those pesky healers.

Deleted
    play mage / rogue if you wanna faceroll and appear to be pro.

roll warrior if you want to actually work for your kills.

---------- Post added 2011-05-17 at 01:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    My Mage /waves. Since 4.1 I'm yet to lose a duel or 2v2 arena match (playing with a disc priest). Mages are insanely OP for the lvl 70 bracket but they'll be back to normal when the spell steal nerf comes in.
    yeah, because spellsteal is why they are OP at 70. it has nothing to do with their faceroll damage / CC.

derp herp

---------- Post added 2011-05-17 at 01:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pinkz View Post
    the glaives are also like a neon sign for everyone to target.

rarely rolled fury warriors may them at the start of a BG too, once it starts they have two 2H wpns. majority of warriors at 70 are ARMS.

this is not BC anymore, fury warriors are totally different now. arms warriors from what i have seen destroy fury warriors
    spot on with the glaives. i only ever roll fury in BGs if i can get pocket healers. it actually gets to the point where you run into a group fight and every horde changes targets to you.

on arms beating fury- arms is the better pvp spec when running without a healer, but i faceroll arms warriors when i am fury. the only reason arms is playable at 70 is throwdown.