Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Solar beam looks real sweet But surely with the huge space lazer, it shud deal some damage to! its like Kapow SHINY

Fungal growth looks like piles of shit and sewage... real nice job bliz................................(more dots for emphasis)..........................

SB will give us a tiny bit more survivability in PvP - knowing that whoever you just put it on is blinded for 10 seconds.

I got into an instance with a moonkin and I thought that aliens were about to abduct the tank. No lie.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    haha makes me wanna play my offspec more now!! damn!! SOLAARR BBBEAAMM in yo face!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fews View Post
    which in turn looks like nature platform's healing circle also dragon healing circle from VP

which in turn looks like death and decay with different pictographs in the circle....

did you forget what game you were playing?
    because it's so hard to tell the difference, enemy circles like efflorescence spin, efflorescence is static and also much greener, the enemy circles are more blue than they are green

---------- Post added 2011-05-13 at 10:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Auralan View Post
    Fungal growth seems to be yet another spell with an annoyingly large border around it. I can't stand clutter on the screen like that, to be honest. Especially since it uses the same graphic as priest and druid healing circles.

Solar beam looks lie a great improvement, though! It's far easier to see through this compared to the live version. That, and it just looks great in general. :>
    the border of a holy priest's ground heal is glitter and sparkles, most definitely not the same border as efflorescence

Signature by Kenz

Quote Originally Posted by Lustinus View Post
    Come on now... Am I the only one that think the whole Solar Beam thing is an exaggeration? It's just TOO much for a player spell.

Venusaur disagrees.

Seriously though, do you want your druid to pull out a little flashlight or something? It's Solarbeam, not DimLightbulbbeam. It needs to be all rawr-massive-and-blinding!

the old mushrooms already looked like vomit - but the new ones look really disgusting - this IS rotten vomit! EEWWH!
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

inb4 Blizzard changes the animation to the HotR animation, and gives the Battle Shout spell sound.

Like they did with Blood Boil's second animation

I like fungal growth, old one basically put itself on top of everything else and made it impossible to see aoe on ground.

Isnt effloresence have a green ring around it too? I'm wondering if the classes with abilities that cover an area will have a class color ring around it. Ex. death & decay have red ring around it.

Solar beam looks cool though

Quote Originally Posted by angelx7x View Post
    the border of a holy priest's ground heal is glitter and sparkles, most definitely not the same border as efflorescence
    They actually completely redesigned it, it's now a glittering circular particle effect over a solid rune on the inside.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    SOLAAAAR BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Seriously, did every single balance druid just happen to buy a the orbit laser from C&C?
    It's awesome!
    This just in balance druids holiding world at ransom with titan satilite defence system
    some fires are red, some fires are blue but you can be assured my moonfire will kill you

Deleted
    Woah, awesome solar beam.. Dont like the new fungal growth so much though

10+ Year Old Account
    FIRE THE ION CANON!!!!

Seriously, it's fungal growth. What do you expect it to look like? Not fungus?

Deleted
    I LOVE THEM! Finally boomkins can be used in PvP who needs t do damage just blind everyone and let the others kill them on a serious note I like the fungal growth,my tank has his graphics low and usually can't see them but now he can

not sure why funal growth has to have a circular outline, makes it feel like a much less "natural" effect of your mushrooms and instead an effect that the druid channels on the ground - despite the fact they don't.

So you can see exactly how large the area of effect is. The fungal growth effect itself is hard to tell how big it is.

Of note, the solar beam graphic actually moves from the ring towards the middle and from the ground towards the sky. We're actually shooting stuff into the sky, not out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    omg its Hammer of Dawn from Gears of War

There is a reason they call us Lazer Turkies.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Fungal growth looks like the mold my old apartment had after the tub sprung a leak upstairs.