Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted

Its a matter of choices

Quote: "Because Blizzard has decided nobody is allowed to have unapproved fun with THEIR game."

Current choices in World of Warcraft will do, for sure, affect the perspective of the upcoming Project Titan.

This is a matter of fact i can bet with confident, being my job marketing.

Fact is, are developers still in time to listen subscribers?

Now sorry if i go, time to turn off pc at office, going home play Rift.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    You can include all paladins, not just holy.
    Ret was dreadful after Cataclysm because of the new RP system. I have to be honest, I could't get used to the mechanics, so went prot/holy very quickly. Having too many resources and not enough runic power never helped.

Inquisition - Bit like our version of Slice and Dice or Savage Roar. 30% damage buff
    Selfless healer - Another 12% physical damage buff
    Zelotry - another buff
    Templar's Verdict - our MAIN NUKE .... however if you try and keep the above buffs/cooldown up, you never get to use it.

God forbid you actually use Zelotry in pve, while trying to keep your buffs up and try find time to use Templar's verdict. You now have to weave in Hammer of wrath too. Oh and you have an Exorcism proc too. The Dev who came up with the system was one of the devs in question that it has to be "his way of the highway" because nobody i have ever spoken to likes the changes to ret either. They also hated the WoG changes to prot and now the final blow to some is the holy changes too.

Deleted
    I hope prot war 4p is a typo shield wall instead of shield block.

I don't know what you people are smoking about Holy Paladin nerfs to the set bonuses. For reference, here's the old bonuses.

Holy:
    2-Piece - Casting Flash of Light, Holy Light, or Divine Light on your Beacon of Light target has a 40% chance to grant you 2% of your base mana.

4-Piece - Your Divine Light also heals a nearby injured target for 20% of the amount healed.
    The old 2pc FORCED you to heal your beacon for a 40% chance at a mere 2% of your base mana. Not only were you losing out on 50% extra healing for healing the beacon, but your mana returns were utter garbage. Now the new 2pc takes away the 'heal the beacon' requirement and you should get equal or more mana if you use Holy Shock on CD, which most Holy Paladins do.

The old 4pc and new 4pc are probably about even, but the fact that all your direct heals heal another nearby target instead of just Divine Light is rather nice since you can now spam HL and basically heal as if you had 2 beacons (or 1 beacon with extra heals if that person happens to be close by and hurt) rather than being forced to spam DL and go oom in a matter of seconds.

Also, as for the mana increases, it really shouldn't hurt that bad in the long run. I mean, the mana increases were in the single digits of percents for all the spells. 8% to 9%? Wow, that's HUGE, isn't it? If you weren't having trouble with your mana before, you most likely won't in 4.2. And the nerfs to other class's mana regen abilities? It'll be offset by the increased amount of mana regen from gear.
    Last edited by mathiasschnell; 2011-05-13 at 06:02 PM.

Anyone QQed of the 2p warr DD setbonus? Bacuse i would have if i had a DD Warrior.

I was having hopes for the art of the new tier. Now I saw all sets and I lost all hope, BLizzard just dont do sets like before.

Hey Blizz, feral druids have two specs in the feral tree. I want to DPS as a cat, I don't want to be a fucking bear tank! Jerks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koloss View Post
    Anyone QQed of the 2p warr DD setbonus? Bacuse i would have if i had a DD Warrior.
    As i said, notice how certain classes' set boni are way more powerful than others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love everything except the helms as usual.

Deleted
    Whats up with the 4 set bonus for resto druids whent from stange but something you could work with to just bad?

Restoration Druid 4-Piece: Old bonus removed and replaced -- Your Swiftmend also heals an injured target within 8 yards for the same amount.

It wont really give the valid heal it needs, as you use the SW for aoe healing not for the big extra heal on 1 random target.
    I dont see the point in giving the 4 set to SW I wont be worth going for it as a prio.
    I feelt that the 4 set from before was better all thou seams strange considering,
    2 set gives mana back and dropping it of would make us lose the chance of getting mana back.

I really hope blizz wont stick to this 4 set bouns its just a waste of SW aoe heal.

http://www.wowheadnews.com/blog=1892...0;9;100007:5+0

I want... bigger shoulders.
    Forsaken shoulders are just way too almost-fitting. It's irks me!

Anyway, I absolutely love the looks on 'em!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinitus View Post
    At least their way or the highway approach is starting to seriously hurt their subs now. A few more months with that trend will surely lead to a much needed shake up in the dev department there and maybe they will hire people who don’t regard game development as their personal sandbox and who know the term “customer relationship.
    Bitch please, there is NO other game out there that listens more to their players than Wow. most of the changes brought to the game are player requested.
    The fact that the game is going downhill is partly to blame on self entitled twats such as yourself.

Deleted
    So the 4 set bonus for a resto druid is is worse then before and something not to aim for.. cheers blizz

Item - Druid T12 Restoration 4P Bonus - Your Swiftmend also heals an injured target within 8 yards for the same amount.

Why would you put a big heal on a aoe proced spell, is bloody stupid.
    having a big healing proc on a aoe procing spell is just waste of the aoe proc of SW and the new design scene cata would be riped apart and be of no good at all. With the new t12 bonus you would want to use it for those whom will take big hits (aka tank(s)) and using a aoeheal on 1 tank is as we all know shite and waste of good aoe healing. I dont get how you can think putting a big heal on SW would be better then having LB drop and heal two players close to the effected target. At lest that was something you could work with. please for the love of.. think a bit harder on the 4 set bonus.

Loved the DLC.

It goes to show...the grass is not always greener on the other side.

I pretty much stop playing before 4.1, the game just isn't fun anymore. They've killed casual raiding, I would like to run 10/25 with or without the guild sometimes. But more importantly are the changes to the game. If you haven't played for 2 weeks and come back, if you didn't get the memo all of a sudden they've changed your class and you are no longer wanted because a spell or talent that was crutch is now useless. You have to reforge or relearn your game too often.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by green poster
    Item - Warrior T12 Protection 4P Bonus - Your parry chance is increased by 6% while Shield Block is active.
    Quote Originally Posted by blue poster
    Protection Warrior 4-Piece: The bonus to parry from Shield Wall now begins when Shield Wall wears off, instead of lasting while Shield Wall is active.
    Anyone else noticing it changing from [Shield block] (30% active time on a fight) to [Shield Wall]...

Seeing the feral druid getting theirs of [barkskin] (a short CD). I do hope prot warriors is of [shield block] aswell and not as the later posts suggest [shield wall].

Quote Originally Posted by blue poster
    The bonus to dodge from Barkskin now begins when Barkskin wears off, instead of lasting while Barkskin is active.