Need Help Resto Druids!!

Ok so I decided to start playing my druid again and im going resto, only im not sure on the stat priorities. Im guessing after the upcoming changes to healing crits that crit will be the best stat even the new mastery sounds good- all this after int of course. Anyways what are your thoughts about what i should do?!?

Int > (Spi if you need it, good to start with) > Haste > Mastery > Crit. Even with the changes to crit (from 150% to 200%) I doubt it's going to change much regarding priorities.

There are many places already on the forum where you can read about healing as a tree, I suggest you go do that and then, if you have more specific questions, ask again!

ok thx, appreciate it.

Int > Spirit > Haste to your next breakpoint IF you can reach it > Mastery > Crit > Haste if you can't reach next breakpoint.

Obviously once you have enough spirit it drops down.

yet another "theres a big sparkling STICKY post at the forum site" where you can find such information...

Deleted
    I think you should read the stickies at the top of the druid forum, they're good.
    And you'll keep Myrrar happier.

He's asking if the upcoming buff to crit heals is going to cause resto druids to reshuffle our stat priorities. The stickies have not been updated to account for the change in crit heals, so I'm not sure why everyone is directing him there.

That said, I don't know the answer to the question. I'm sure someone will make it known before 4.2 goes live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mastery will be too good to surpass crit even after the changes. But, tank healing priority may change. We have no numbers yet but it may turn out crit > mastery for tank healing alone, we'll just have to see.

Raid healing though, it's going to stay the way it is now.