10+ Year Old Account

Gnomish Gravity Well

two things worth mentioning:

1) It works now. No, i wont say what it does.

2) While unusable in combat, either make one or find someone who has, its awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Old news, you make a stright upwards jump on use, rapidly usable without cooldown till it randomly overheats, then you (probably) have to use your parachute or you die.
    Comments on WoWhead told that even before 4.1 was released, Mr. Top-Secret

10+ Year Old Account
    Will this require gnome engineering to make? If this info is out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by kemanorel View Post
    No, i wont say what it does.
    Well then this is a bit of a pointless topic isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Well then this is a bit of a pointless topic isn't it.
    His amazing vow of secrecy didn't work since he forgot other people are able to post things on the internet too, and the first reply says exactly what it does.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

So much brainfart today but anyway, i got rid of Goblin spec and want to go gnomish, ive been everywhere and cant seem to figure out how to get gnomish spec, where the fuck do you go and what do you have to do? lol help!

Quote Originally Posted by tonkz View Post
    So much brainfart today but anyway, i got rid of Goblin spec and want to go gnomish, ive been everywhere and cant seem to figure out how to get gnomish spec, where the fuck do you go and what do you have to do? lol help!
    Booty Bay.

Googling "gnomish engineering" is amazingly helpful...
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.