Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I've never had threat issues to have any use for inquisition as a tank. The boost to SotR for single target threat is very small and won't save you from dps blowing their load as you pull which is the only time you should even possibly have single target threat issues if you're paying attention. The AE boost is more noticable but I still just can't be bothered with Inquisition because I don't run with bad dps to need the extra AE threat.

Yes, I'm one of the tanks that queues random as dps for points to buy tradeskill stuff I can't be bothered to farm with my alts and only tanks for guildies and friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitsurugi View Post
    I only use it on AoE pulls since every single one of our AoE abilities is Holy damage. I have to admit, I enjoy topping DPS, even though it's only in very specific situations.
    ^ I do this, always have. I also dont WoG unless I needed the extra health. I don't/didn't WoG as often as possible.

Deleted
    the holy damadge portion of hammer doesn't seem to have the normal 10 mob cap so you shou;d Always use it when aoeing multiple mobs i believe it's more damadge done than sheild even with a gaurenteed crit if you are hiting more than 5 mobs. especialy as it also improves frisbie+retaura+seal of truth+censure

Deleted
    I, aswell as many other people who posted in this thread, use it on the pull

Pop Divine Plea, which will give you 3/3 Holy Power, use Inquisition, Pop Wings and Pull with Avenger's Shield.

Then you can forget about Inqusition till the end of the fight unless you're having serious threat problems, however I think using the holy power for the Shield would be better then.

Talking about a single target tanking, e.g boss, etc.

I use it on AoE and for a super hit on SoR which is obtained by doing the following

Stack Vengeance to top
    Get 3 Holy Power
    Proc the instant crit on SoR
    Use Inquisition
    Use Divine Plea
    Use SoR
    (or you can just use SoR twice in a row and miss the Inquisition which is better for threat overall but i like hitting over 100k with it for some fun)

But mostly you use Divine Plea then use Inquisition for AoE pulls

---------- Post added 2011-05-18 at 12:53 PM ----------

I used to do that but now they changed Avengers to proc the SoR 100% crit i Divine Plea then use Avengers and or Judgement to have a decent chance of procing it then SoR a nice around 200k threat in the first few seconds of the pull