1x Frost DK
    2x Prot Pally
    1x Ret Pally
    1x Warlock
    2x Hunters Sv/MM
    1x Druid Resto
    1x Shaman Resto
    1x Priest Disc

We started yesterday, and only managed to get to P2 once, and that time was when I could use my CDs on every feud Tranq > Tree > Tranq > Tree, so that means that Chimaeron did Feud every 3 Massacres(every 1.5mins) but since was our first time.. well 2 tanks died right after hitting p2... both pallies.. so the DPS DK.. was like useless there... even w/ that we got the boss to 11%..

I guess our main problem is how and who should be healing the Feud Tank, Im the druid, on Feuds coz my CDs, I might not be able to focus on the tank, Tranq = Channeling.
    Tree form, might have some time to cast something on the tank... but if the tank is not over 80k... might die coz Double attack... the Shaman helps me on Feuds, so the looks like the Disc Priest should be there.. but the priest... barelly use Greater Heal... or even flash heal -_-... imo if the priest dont use those spells there is no way for the feud tank to get heals there...

Another thing is.. should be the Frost DK in Blood Pres doing low DPS?.... he is doing like 8k when he normally pulls 18-20k while dpsng.

Sorry for my english -_-...
    Anything that could helps us pls post here :P

Deleted
    For a start, to kill him in P2, you have to get to phase 2 properly. Only transition when your group is on 100%HP. He is usually firstly on tanks, so:
    1) Disc priest drops his bubble and all stack up to mitigate dmg;
    2) Shaman puts spirit link totem down, so the tank gets healed up and your DPS live longer.

Im not a healer, but i know there should be a dedicated person healing a tank more or less, others heal the raid up. you are the raidhealer, so shaman can drop his heals on raid+some on tnak, so the priest should be healing the tanks mainly.

Whys your dk in blood presence anyways?

Deleted
    The DK is doing low dps because he's not hitting from behind = lots of misses, so Yes its normal.

Edit: You have the DK in blood presence as a "3rd tank" i assume?

On Feuds Have the Pally that's gonna pick the boss use LoH on himself as soon as the Feud phase starts and have the Disc Priest focus on topping the other one for the DAs. You and the Shammy should be focusing on AoE heals.
    And as you get 3 Feud phases, get the Ret pally use his LoH on the 3rd Feud.
    Also the Disc priest should be using Pain Suppression on the DA tank during Feud. Of its on cool down, the tank should have Ancient Kings ready.
    Last edited by mmoc5716b70c03; 2011-05-13 at 03:16 PM.

Deleted
    First two heals of every healer on every feud should be on the tank if you're not using loh to get him up. After those heals you should assign a healer to make sure the tank gets enough healing, any healer will do, then you can usually put blame on someone if the tank dies aswell... If you want to increase dmg done from your frost dk I suggest using the ret paladin with rf, it works just as well as a dk with blood pressence only there's no dmg penalty.

The fight is all about cordinating cooldowns, so make sure you don't overlapping them unnecessary.

I was checking logs... the DK was using Death Strike Instead Obli,, thats alot of DPS lost, Tonigh we will have another attempt, Ill tell him to trust the healers and go w/ Obli maybe some DS if he really need it but not always, in 3hrs raid, HE just did 10 obli...

I was checking that Massacre have 4 sec cast(well Im a healer.. I dont target the boss to see his casting bar lol) So now I can put the boss on focus to time my Healing Touch on the tank.

BTW.... Should the ret pally wear shield?... or just RF and DPS?

Deleted
    Just RF and dps, he will goto 1 health every hit, so you shouldn't bother with other than a few heals aswell. You just need to make sure you're pumping at least 10k healing into him every 5 seconds.

Deleted
    To help with burst healing the Feud tank up, have yourself and your shaman spec natures swiftness. 3 min CD means you NS first feud, he does second, etc, its a ~60k heal from a druid if you crit and helps a lot.

When people are two tanking, is it normal for the double strike tank to get Break?

@Zar, Ya I do NS + Healing Touch before doing tranq or Tree form for AoE heals, the Shamy do the same w/ Unleash Elementals.

@Nym, Im sure P2 wont be our main problem having the disc priest, the only time we got to p2, we had to stop DPS for like 45 secs, coz we were so close to 22% after 3rd feud... even w/ that we pulled the 4th feud.. but somehow boss went to p2.. w/o healing well the players that how tanks died "instantly" they had no time for bubble, and even w/ that we pulled 9-10% more, and wiped @ 11%.

was talking to our shamy, and we "figure out" how spirit link totem works, so in 1 feud he will cast it, and Ill "spam" HT on the shamy(since he get 16% more healing coz a talent) and he will spam GHW, that should get the grouped ppl up. well few hrs to keep pushing on H. Chim...

hi we have the same setup almost =D

you disc priest should heal off tank (for double attacks) and feud , alone maybe with shammy and druid NS help after the masacre + earth shield life boom , first feud the druid use tranq , second feud Priest Cd (barrier) + divine guardian , third feud spirit totem + divine guardian , at 21% every1 stop dps ( chimareon dont cast anything) druid tranq + priest hymn , 1 tank will get 1 shotd the other should use all cds + priest spam bubles after his cds priest Pain sup the tank + bubles -> flash heal ->flash heal ( or just heal if he's oom) -> bubles repeat till the tank die , and then bubles dps

sry for my english =P

We have the same healing setup and this is how we do it:

I (disc priest) top the double strike tank and top the MT (both in group 1). The druid also hots the tanks (hots alone should cover the MT for this phase) and covers the other people who get slime in g1. During massacres i time a PoH to hit all of g1, then go back to topping tanks. The shaman solo's g2 slime healing / topping for the most part with some help from the druid as needed.

During feuds make sure there is no weakened soul debuff on your feud tank (who used to be the double strike tank) and once the massacre goes off I shield, penance, flash heal, then chain greater heals on tank/PoHs around the groups. The shaman times a big heal on the feud tank during massacre aswell to top him fast, while the druid hots tank and raid heals. Line up cooldowns for doubleattacks and you should make it out of this phase every time. We have everyone group up (including tank). Once the shaman puts down healing rain and the tank is topped, I usually just raid heal and give the tank shields.

The biggest factor for a successful kill is to push the boss into p2 with your whole raid topped. Time it with hero popped and tranq/hymn.