Thread: Pet "Priority"

Pet "Priority"

So you're in a theoretical group, with people who bring 0 buffs to said group. As a MM hunter, which pet buff would I wanna use the most etc.
    I would assume Cat -> Wolf then what? Physical damage or armor debuff or bleed debuff?

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems that you are right on the cat then the wolf, but afterwards there are a couple theories I can think of. Because of the mastery with SV I suppose that the 8% magic damage would be pretty beneficial. Other than that I would probably go with the 4% physical damage increase.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyarr View Post
    So you're in a theoretical group, with people who bring 0 buffs to said group. As a MM hunter, which pet buff would I wanna use the most etc.
    I would assume Cat -> Wolf then what? Physical damage or armor debuff or bleed debuff?
    If you are looking to mainly buff yourself, then yes that sounds about right. If you are looking to buff the entire raid then it depends on how many casters to physical dps you would have. If casters outweigh then the spell damage debuff would be beneficial, if there are more physical then that way. In either case I think both would outweigh a pet with Kings/MotW, or Fort

Deleted
    This picture pretty much says it all

http://forthebubbles.files.wordpress...flowchart3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    This picture pretty much says it all

http://forthebubbles.files.wordpress...flowchart3.jpg
    Commanding shout from any warrior will also give the Health buff from priests/destro lock

Every druid can give sunder, other then that it seems pretty close.

Deleted
    It's a pic from 3.2, I think. It's still pretty accurate, but of course some things have changed since then.

if you don't have a DK, the cat will keep up that buff.

15+ Year Old Account
    that picture seems to date back to when armor penetration was king. things are different these days.
    I'd go for:

- cat
    - wolf
    - ravager (even thou you'd lose CotW)
    - raptor
    - looks

"I am smiling. I am perky. I am the girl scout on your front porch offering cookies for money.
    I am your biscuit prostitute. I hope our transaction is savory."