Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenyatta View Post
    So if anyone is just a touch short from their next piece, they're boned? That's sure nice.

ETA; 70 x 7 = 490, + 140 x 7 for the troll heroics, that's a total of 1470 VP weekly, unless that was changed.
    Uhh? The VP cap is 1250 a week. You can do only 7 dungeons worth VP, so the MAXIMUM you can get outside of raids is 980. To hit the 1250 cap each week you'd have to raid and down 4 bosses on top of the 7 troll dungeons.

If you do 7 normal heroics, then the maximum you'll get is 490 VP. You can't stack them with 7 troll dungeons.

As a side note, the VP cap has always been 1250 since they were introduced. I'm not even sure where you got 1470 from.

Oh great, sure AffDrain is the top spec now, but this is reeeally a hard nerf to our main filler.

I loved so much that drain life was actually a worthy spell in this expansion, well, too bad, gotta be stuck with shadow bolt like the last 6 years.

Am I missing something or
    Item Changes

Will go through them later but ...
    has later not arrived yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Awesome View Post
    Are they trying to stop paladins going tank? Seriously. Fuck off blizzard. Pick on a new class.
    they bin picking on warrs since the cata prepatch so maybe its about time palys get some attension also.

---------- Post added 2011-05-17 at 02:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lynoxx View Post
    Nerfing dot damage. Buffing direct damage.
    like the SP dots is OP now..

---------- Post added 2011-05-17 at 02:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ClavellBC View Post
    Were Shadow Priests *that* OP that they needed a nerf?
    no clue, atm what ive seen from SP is that they arnt even close to mages or locks in dps and still get nerfed, sure they increase the direct dmg spells but still dont see the point or a valid reason to nerf the dots for SP, if there is something they should do is to lower the mana costs for some of the spells since i notice in hc's quite alot seem to have mana issues wile other caster dps classes isnt even close to run out of mana.

---------- Post added 2011-05-17 at 03:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cablecow View Post
    they nerf locks drain life , but dont touch frost mages , .... jesus
    this is just the begining of the ptr... we're not even close to see the end result yet

---------- Post added 2011-05-17 at 03:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Keltuzed View Post
    It's just pathetic. Warlocks are already among weakest classes, I just watch and wait for some buffs for destro (chaos bolt crits for 13 K on players, WHEN are they going to change it?) and they just nerf the only spec that is playable atm.
    eeeh?? sorry but... "Warlocks are already among weakest classes"
    if you are playing a warlock and do feel like you are among the weakest classes then i sudgest that you reroll to a diff class or start learning to play your class properly, ive sen locks in raids that is constant at top5 at dps.