[Suggestion] Killing Streak / Kill Command

Suggestion to Buff Beast Mastery Hunters:

1. Increase the range of Kill Command to 10 Yards.

2. Enhance the Benefits of Killing Streak.

~~~~

When you score two Kill Command critical hits in a row, your third will deal 20% more damage and have its cost reduced by 10 focus.

This is how it reads when speced 2/2 into it. I would propose a new Killing Streak with an enhanced benefit.

When you score two Kill Command critical hits in a row the cooldown on your Kill Command will be reset and will deal 15%/30% more damage.
    ~~~~

Also give me a Cleaving Pet!

Quote Originally Posted by Superpenguin3 View Post
    There ARE aoe pets... Chimera, worm.
    The Worm+BW+MS isn't viable anywhere outside of just huge Burst AoE Numbers. It will hold you up to what the MM Hunter just did, but when you hit the boss your DPS is way lower since you blew your Big CD and have to waste 3 GCDs to remove your Worm.

On a Halfus fight where your Chimaera supposed to be used the conal often winds up missing the entire pack as mobs are often moving and changing targets and such.

No Ranking BM Hunter uses a Worm or a CHimaera, even on Halfus. (Not counting Disease Cloud).

~-~-~-~

It was also a comment I made at the bottom, I C&Ved it off the Community Site so please focus on the point of Kill Command / Killing Streak.

The killing streak buff needs to last longer, since it gives the hunter a 1.5-2 second window to get that buffed kill command off.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    The killing streak buff needs to last longer, since it gives the hunter a 1.5-2 second window to get that buffed kill command off.
    If the talent goes in the way I want it to, you don't have the need to increase the duration.

It probably doesn't even need to deal additional damage, but it'd eb nice ;D