new PTR build: Priest Flash Heal Instant Cast?

flash heal is now instant? is that for serious?

In that case, even i have to go along and say: Don't trust datamined information.

god i hope so.

10+ Year Old Account
    No way, no how.

If that were true and somehow went live I will make a character on your server and I will proclaim loudly in Trade that you are a god among men.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

The effect this has is changing what side of the GCD the cast occurs on, which is pretty significant since we'd have a spamable "OH SHIT" button to get people up (even if it is high on mana). I don't believe that this is correct/intended, but, it would shake things up on the healing end...
    @TwintopTahoe Twintop @ Illidan-US HowToPriest
    Simulate Your Character on Beotorch! https://www.beotorch.com/

Green stuff = datamined.
    Blue stuff = Blizzard.

Just wait, it'll be confirmed (or denied; more likely) soon.

lol some people will just believe anything they see with datamined info and just leave all common sense behind

Apparently Flash Heal also costs 0% of our base mana, and is a "New" spell, i.e. not in the database before.

Either a) Surge of Light's Flash Heal was just coded to have its own SpellID (which is possible) or this is faulty datamining. Let's leave it at that.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

It's already been removed from the front page, along with similar things which seem unlikely/impossible like Vampiric Touch lasting until cancelled.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.