What to do on final phase Cho'Gall (10 Man)

What is better for killing tentacles on Cho'gall last phase? Multi dot, Mind spike + mind blast or just mind sear Choggy?

If i multi dot my mana drops really quick, i save shadowfiend for that moment but is not enough.... and if a MS+MB or MSear i feel that i'm doing really low damage.
    And i don't want to use masochism cus is putting more pressure on the healers and the risk of death.

Thanks for your advice

My armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...anish/advanced
    Before you say something my main spec is disc thats why i have healer shoulder, but sometimes i need to dps

On 25man (this strat should work in 10man's) my guild positions Cho'Gall in one of the corners of the room and all the tentacles spawn in a cluster so everyone can aoe them down.

But I heard that if one of the melee's interrupt them from casting that they will go away and spell dps can just focus on the boss.
    "Arguing online is like the special Olympics, even if you win - you're still retarded."
    The only thing getting in the way of you is yourself.

What we do, and it works very well for also doing the Hardmode is to actually take the entire raid onto this Throne.

The Tentacles will spawn in a circle around the boss, the throne acts as a LoS to anyone out of it, and means the Tenticles all spawn pretty much on the boss. This makes AoE a lot for effective. My guild has been trying the Hardmode now for 2 weeks, each time we're about 1 - 2 seconds off completing it, and this tactic has definately helped.

If you're new to the Encounter also, it dramatically helps with dealing with them in the final phase, and allows a quicker, and cleaner kill.

Important to note, everyone must move up the throne. If not you'll LoS your Healers and get smashed into goo pretty quickly.