Shock and Awe for Locks?

Is there an addon like shock and awe or CLC ret for warlocks? Basically something that tracks dots and shows you what to cast next?

Im new at this affliction lock thing, and could use some help getting a rotation. Thanks.

Spell Priority - very nice for Afflic (as long as he is still updating it) have not used it for a bit.

Destruction for Dummies (mainly for Destro obviously) but believe can also be used for afflic.

Currently i just use Xperl, with BIg Debuffs and timers. so i only see my Dots on the target frame, and with the timers i know when to recast.

all on Curse.

A few iv'e used in the past.

NeedToKnow
    TellMeWhen
    Power auras classic

you can use quartz too but I prefere the others

DoTimer(10 chars)

Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    Is there an addon like shock and awe or CLC ret for warlocks? Basically something that tracks dots and shows you what to cast next?

Im new at this affliction lock thing, and could use some help getting a rotation. Thanks.
    If you want something like clcret then check out Ovale

http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/ovale/forum/warlock/ <- Here are some scripts other than the default (The one with a french intro is really good)

Its very easy to code and modify. You should check out the simulation craft thread on elitist jerks and what not to make sure the ovale rotation is right.

I'd recommend just checking out the rotation on EJ and using something like Raven or Power Auras to track things.
    Last edited by givemefive; 2011-05-14 at 05:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by givemefive View Post
    If you want something like clcret then check out Ovale
    I'll second this! Ovale is VERY nice. Though, I'd also say that you should prepare to learn to update the scripts yourself (they are very simple) if you do any raiding beyond BH. customizing for your toon/playstyle is very handy. For instance, adding racials and/or professions into your defaut rotations.
    ---

honestly you shouldnt need an addon to tell you what spell to cast next. not trying to be mean but u should know what you need to be casting

Ovale. And I have just updated my script for SB affliction and Destruction on Ovale forums.

Affliction is pretty easy, i cast SB, corruption, BoD/BoA, haunt, unstable.(usually that order, doesn't matter to much. like to cast SB first to get shadows embrace stack started, but not needed)
    The from there SB as your filler and cast haunt on its CD to don't let haunt fall off.
    Then just recast for unstable and BoD/BoA, and SB filler.
    Repeat.

I use ClassTimer to track my dots, and Quartz for a better cast bar(disable quarts dot trackers)
    "one never escapes from the compulsion and chance to be powerful" Peter Sloterdijk
    i5-4690k --- ASUS Z97-A --- 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X 1600 --- EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3