Poll: What do you think of t12?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Your opinion on t12?

Well.. what do we think of 12?
    (Poll inc)

Deleted
    Too orange

Hardly does the whole "TIER 12 LOCKS WILL LOOK LIKE LAVA SPIDERS!!" justice. seems too plain.

Deleted
    None of the above. It's preetty dull, but not really shitty, and I like t10 and 11 better than it.

10+ Year Old Account
    it seems a spiderman costume :S

I posted this in another thread but it sums up how I feel so...

They're trying something new with this set. Not exactly brand spanking new since they tried something similar in ICC but it's newish.

The set designs do look very interesting and all of them have elements that are really cool but, when you look at the entire thing, it feels rather lackluster. I think they tried too hard to make the sets look Firelands themed instead of just trying for fire theme, if you catch my meaning. Overall, I feel that the sets are nice but that they could be so, so much better. Hopefully, they'll have either perfected this design method for the next set or try something else, whether that be going to their old class-themed design or something new.

it's not a great set, ignoring the spider stuff it looks like a very clean caster set and I always prefer Lock gear when it's asymmetrical, scruffy, ripped and demonic, T5, T8 and T11 have been my favourites. but I'm looking forward to macroing 'how do I shot web' onto my trinket/demon soul button.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crabmousse View Post
    it's not a great set, ignoring the spider stuff it looks like a very clean caster set and I always prefer Lock gear when it's asymmetrical, scruffy, ripped and demonic, T5, T8 and T11 have been my favourites. but I'm looking forward to macroing 'how do I shot web' onto my trinket/demon soul button.
    I'll macro it to Hand of Gul'dan when it immobilzes. :3
    The set is meh but I don't hate it. Probably gonna get used to it after a few days seeing it on my lock.

When I saw T11 I thought it couldn't get worse. This is imho the worst design ever, beating T3/7. It is same shit as T9 alliance.

There is no love in the design and seems more like something crap out of a browser f2p mmo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by koltara View Post
    When I saw T11 I thought it couldn't get worse. This is imho the worst design ever, beating T3/7. It is same shit as T9 alliance.

There is no love in the design and seems more like something crap out of a browser f2p mmo.
    Hey! T3 was THE best warlock costume ever!
    [V] Corrupted
    [V] Poisonous
    [V] Defiled
    [V] Evil
    [X] Gay

!

I like the look of the pali gear so far.. the only real good looking one
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

"Looks good, room for improvement but an ok set."

As usual, Priests get plain boring gear. ZZZZZ

My theory is because priests in real life are quite modest in what they wear they have gone for the same approach in wow. FYI wow is not real life. As a shad priest I cry when I see locks get rad gears (t10 as an e.g) and we get boring stuff.

Deleted
    It looks ok I guess. I expected something more spiderish though. Guess I got my hopes up to high when they announced it would be something "special".

Atleast it doesn't look butt ugly like the druid tier, I mean what the hell O_o. Same for the shaman one though, flaming circle above head? Really blizzard?

15+ Year Old Account
    everyone hates on 9 and 11 why?

9 horde was badass
    11 was fine, it looked dark and locky, hell i bet most people think it sucks since they were shown it with a note of "sorry guys -boub" and it became cool to hate it
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Don't like it at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's ok. Not terrible like t11, not amazing like t1, t5, t6 or t8, or good like t9. But it doesn't scream Warlock. Just arachnoid freak. Hey guess I can play Drow now on my Blood elf lock.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

You went from a home-made Batman costume, to Spiderman.

That pretty much sums up my opinion on the matter.

What? When I saw the poll option of T12 being better than T11 I was confused. In my opinion T11 is one of the best designed tiers so far, but that's just my opinion.

T12 seems too similar, and I would like it if Blizzard stopped making tiers that are raidthemed rather than classthemed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by koltara View Post

Hey hey now, T3 wasn't THAT bad...

"They ride single file, to hide their numbers." lol

Although I do agree with your second statement. It just looks/feels like there's no love in the design(s) any more.. for any class... =/