Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Did you cut some fresh to test? Might be new itemid for the stackable ones...

15+ Year Old Account
    A. Currently, it is an unconfirmed rumour. B. Don't get your hopes up, but it sure would be neat™! C. Not everything that will come with the patch has been switched on or implemented on the PTR - so it could still happen. D. Don't get your hopes up.

I've been saving my daily tokens to buy epic recipes when they hit, since I honestly cbb using JC to fight against everyone to try and make profit with metas and blues. Got around 50 tokens saved, as I rarely do the daily. When they do introduce epic gems I should have enough to buy a few popular cuts, at least. Just gotta make sure I've stocked up on Pyrite!
    For the Alliance!

Deleted
    Update: tested again, gems dont stack automatically, but when I tried to manually stack, it worked. Beautiful sight indeed

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harison View Post
    Update: tested again, gems dont stack automatically, but when I tried to manually stack, it worked. Beautiful sight indeed
    /Cheer! good to know.

Maybe we'll have to pay a premium to get in-depth blue posts from now on.

Or maybe they are still working on the feature as they don't automatically stack when you create them and want to fix that before they put it in the official notes?

Quote Originally Posted by Reiga View Post
    Lately they have been getting rid of a lot of old school useless stuff like weapon skills, pet happiness etc.. I think this is just one more thing on that list and it's a very very welcome change! I've never understood it. I mean, how big are those gems anyway? Glyphs, cloth bolts and even uncut gems stack and surely those things are bigger!
    For every quality of life they fix and every old vestiges left that they fixes... someone out there will be out ranting how much more hardcore he used to be, and how much better the game used to be before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

LOVING this change. I like to keep stockpiles not only for me... but for the guild... and this will clean up the guild bank quite some too.