Thread: New Haircuts.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by calmsea View Post
    Seeing these close ups makes me realize that most WoW character models aren't much better than something you'd see on Nintendo 64, and that was discontinued 3 years before WoW launched...
    I'd say it's mostly people with low graphic settings.
    But yeah, human males, and nelf hair, looks terrible because it's still low-res.

FEMALE DWARF FTW! I WANT THEM SO MUCH!
    I am srsly thinking of changing my main male resto dranei to female dwarf. they are SO hot.
    To have something you 've never had, you have to do something you've never done...

OMG dwarf and gnome haircuts are so epic! And troll ladies are gettin' some love! Eeeeeeeeeeee! <3

Deleted
    Have to love the people already asking for new Worgen/Goblin hairstyles... They only came out 6 months ago.

And sadly I actually like that male Gnome emo-hair-thing. If only it was on anything but a male Gnome. (Or Goblin.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HadleyX View Post
    World of Casualcraft

Content:

# Pets
    # Mounts
    # Hairstyles
    All RPGs allow this sort of customisation. The problem isn't "casuals" but people who don't even realise they're playing an RPG, i.e. a game focused on character development, not just "lulz i do imba dps" or "lulz i melt faec of pixelz1!1!!oneoneone"
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfonia View Post
    This one should come with a passive -1% to hit
    Only to target that aren't on the ground

Deleted
    No human styles? blizzard have seen the shit human males have to wear right?

Must see new human hairstyles... and is it just me, or do other people want new facial hair too?!

10+ Year Old Account
    <---- wants darkspear trolls with braided crest hairdo of the jungle trolls...kthx

Deleted
    World of Casualcraft

Content:

# Pets
    # Mounts
    # Hairstyles
    So? The game is different to everyone, what do you care how they enjoy it?

New haircuts but still there are no dreadlocks! It's unbelievable that they don't have a haircut that's been represented in so many regions and times in our own history.

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    Did male Draeneis get anything cool? lol
    I'll have you know it took 15 pages of responses to see this question. I guess people really DO hate them. =[

Imo, they're still the most masculine and intimidating males that the alliance have. Worgens still look as if, when touched by a tauren, will go flying back a few yards.

Deleted
    World of Casualcraft

Content:

# Pets
    # Mounts
    # Hairstyles
    Uh, and why does this matter exactly? We can play the game however we like, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    I'd say it's mostly people with low graphic settings.
    But yeah, human males, and nelf hair, looks terrible because it's still low-res.
    low res is an understatement. It looks like someone did an MS paint job...

moar haircutz!! they are the reason why i play this game !!1!!

srsly
    Last edited by Garretdejiko; 2011-06-20 at 11:08 PM.