Deleted

Encounter Journal : Screenshots

Hello folks !

Here are some screenshots showing the Encounter Journal

Deleted
    Wait wait wait wait... the icon is Crabby?

I'm in love.

Deleted
    Yes, it's Crabby

Seems that you can uninstall Atlasloot now.

kewl
    Need 10 characters

Is there a short story/description for every dungeon boss, and bosses from Old Raids? Like, who it is, and why is he there at all? I'd really like to read Captain's Cookie story.
    Last edited by Against the Modern World; 2011-05-14 at 10:23 AM.
    Life is short Glory is eternal

15+ Year Old Account
    CRABBY !!!!! oh thank you merciful god for bringing our luvly advisor back \o/

I am a Mage.
    Avatar shamelessly stolen from Deviant Art, all credit to the author
    Phailah|Forged|Drak'thul EU

Deleted
    looking good, i laughed when i saw Crabby

Hahahaha. "He has legs now. Who knew?"

Until they add all the lower content items, list crafting items as spells and items, list all the faction obtained items, all the tier set items, all the PvP items, all the world drop items, all the world event items and allow you to create wishlists, a lot of people will continue to use atlasloot, just like people still use Outfitter and DBM.

Deleted
    Sweet Looking Hopefully Atlasloot might actually change to add additional info on the Encounter Journal instead of a ugly not so great Frame (Encounter Journal is missing BoE drops and Drop Chance, ofc al crafted items etc as its just a Encounter Journal)

This is the new Baradin Boss, indeed the Dog who left its cage
    Uploaded wrong Pic, this one should look less dumb... i.imgur.com/S7n4V.png
    Last edited by mmoc213a9f264b; 2011-05-14 at 10:43 AM.

You also can't link/dressing room the items from the Journal. Also, it's much more slower to navigate than Atlasloot. This definitely won't be replacing it, but it's a decent start.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenj View Post
    There you go.

Damn, that thing looks neat! I have a good feeling about this.

Also: Crabby!!!

Deleted
    Looking good; it actually has way more in depth information than I was expecting and I have a feeling that it will make pugs go smoother. I'll still be keeping Atlasloot personally, at least for reputation / crafting lists.

pretty dope lol, crabby FTW!!

It would be awesome in the Deathwing raid if one of his bosses was an evil crabby, and crabby came to fight with your raid against him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifersam View Post
    pretty dope lol, crabby FTW!!

It would be awesome in the Deathwing raid if one of his bosses was an evil crabby, and crabby came to fight with your raid against him.
    Off topic, but that's an awesome nick. Though it's something I can't explain.