Cant seem to find an answer on eternal pathfinders...

Ok so i dung last night and i have bought pretty much all the gear available to me expect the valor boots because i have been googling for a while but can't get a clear answer on wether it's a yay or nay, atm im lacking spirit mainly because of the crafted pve chest Light elementium chestguard, but i reforged my crit to spirit and chanted it with 40 spirit, but im still sitting at 1540 spirit with an average item level of 339 equipped, not including the 353 epic cape because my armory hasn't updated since i have gotten it.

But back to my question are the boots worth the spirit loss? or am i jus better off getting the justice boots untill i start raiding?

Here is my armory anyhow: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../ceraza/simple currently running heroics, but just remember i have only just dung as to why half my 333 gear is not enchanted because there so quickly replaced.
    Last edited by Harléquin; 2011-05-14 at 11:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harléquin View Post
    But back to my question are the boots worth the spirit loss? or am i jus better off getting the justice boots untill i start raiding?
    Looking at where your toon is right now, and understanding that you're in the process of seeking upgrades, asking about "spirit loss" for a single piece of gear honestly doesn't matter that much. You're currently wearing three spirit-less pieces aside from the crafted chest (helm, neck, ring); Eternal Pathfinders would be an upgrade over your current boots just in terms of Int.

Your only other pre-raid choices are Boots of Bad Mojo, Greaves of Wu the Younger or Guildmaster's Greaves.

Long story short: for now, don't sweat it, or, prioritize your first VP purchase differently based upon your needs. Depends on your goals.
    Last edited by Sayl; 2011-05-14 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Edit: forgot Zul'Aman Boots.

just get blue boots from jp or drop until you can farm ZA and get the boots from dragonhawk boss they're perfectly itemized