Thread: Novak djokovic

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fios View Post
    I still prefer to watch Federer play since he just looks so natural when he plays. Though that being sad i'd rather see Djokovic win than nadal .
    Lol at Federer looking natural when he plays xD

He never expresses his emotions,how is that natural? Djokovic at least acts like a freaking human and not robot.

Plus Federer always insults his rivals in interviews while Rafa and Djokovic always act fair and respect other players.

Quote Originally Posted by Growlzor View Post
    Plus Federer always insults his rivals in interviews while Rafa and Djokovic always act fair and respect other players.
    Do you have an example of this? 0.o
    One thing I have always liked about Tennis (other than that it is the most interesting sport to me, the players are in incredible physical shape, etc) is that the players in the top tournaments are always very respectful, and very gentlemanly. Federer I think is the perfect gentleman - I do hope you aren't serious.

Stood in the Fire chase_the_mofo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes I disagree with that Federer about insulting his rivals, never saw or heard for it, please proof.
    From all things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Now let's see if he can stand strong in a REAL game against Nadal in 4-5 sets.

What I want to see is him go undefeated and lose in the final of the US open. I would lol irl

10+ Year Old Account
    Novak wont lose. :P

Deleted
    I like Djokovic a lot, his way of playing (strong offense, incredible defense,....) is very attractive for the audience.
    I must, however, state that for what I know about tennis (not too little, let me say I already played and followed it when Agassi had hair and dated Brooke Shields), I have never seen such perfectly executed tennis as Roger Federer played at his best (maybe 2 years ago). Not by Nadal, Sampras, Becker, Borg and all the other great names, who, mind you, are/were incredible players. But Federer is the most complete player I've ever seen.. Every single swing you could depict in a textbook, it's almost scary. And I understand the person saying he looks "natural" when playing. Compare him vs Roddick, that was a memorable match (US open I think). Both hitting at incredible speed, but Roddick looks energised as Dizzy on crack, while Federer, despite having to run just as much, looks as if he was playing a sparring match. Wouldn't say it looks natural, it looks easy^^.

Deleted
    Novak 4ever, gr33tings from TAKO LEPA,TAKO BLIZU!

10+ Year Old Account
    Del Potro vs Djokovic.......
    two big heads meet eachother too soon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rédempteur View Post
    Now let's see if he can stand strong in a REAL game against Nadal in 4-5 sets.
    ^ This.

However atm, (assuming he gets past del potro) the most likely person to beat djokovic is probably federer with nadal coming in a close second then murray :P. I think these 4 will make the semis and will probz be the only time this season they all will make the semis in the same grand slam.
    Batiatus: What would you do to hold your wife again, to feel the warmth of her skin, to taste her lips, would you kill?
    Spartacus: Whoever stood between us.
    Batiatus: How many men? A hundred, A thousand?
    Spartacus: I would kill them all.

10+ Year Old Account
    So .......... 43-0?

Jebi nole glupe cigane!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Novak - Federer?

I really don't know much about tennis other than it is a lot of exercise and for me turns into a lot of ball chasing at my skill level but Rafael Nadal got my attention! His looks caught my attention at first but hes really good. He's only lost one match in the French open as well so I would put my money on him. Djokovic seems like a wonderful person and I wish him the best. He has a good personality and very gracious so its hard to not love him. He does a lot of charity and entertaining so hes a fan favorite just wish he was a bit cuter darn. I still don't really watch men's tennis that much.

The women's game minus the grunting and the Williams sisters seems to be more enjoyable for me. Every time I watch the mens game if its not Djokavic , Andy Roddick, Federrer, Nadal then its some obscure person I never heard of. I seem to be able to keep track of the women's players easier and there are some really great women in the sport right now its exciting!

It was a nice run, but i think it will end soon. I think he can handle Federer in the semis but I don't think Rafa will lose 2 French Open finals in a row... unless Murray pulls some magic out of his ass and can knock him off. If so, then Djokovic *should* win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    I don't think Rafa will lose 2 French Open finals in a row... unless Murray pulls some magic out of his ass and can knock him off. If so, then Djokovic *should* win.
    I kinda find that rather bit sarcastic *should*, since what Djokovic did to Rafa in last two finals was, well he was one class above Rafa in the end. Djokovic - Federer is going to be really nice game, since Federer is at top at the moment, he will stop at nothing, yeah sure it's big winning streak, but I really doubt it's going to end this sunday. Really doubt. Better put some money on Djokovic and x4 it

Quote Originally Posted by chase_the_mofo View Post
    I kinda find that rather bit sarcastic *should*, since what Djokovic did to Rafa in last two finals was, well he was one class above Rafa in the end. Djokovic - Federer is going to be really nice game, since Federer is at top at the moment, he will stop at nothing, yeah sure it's big winning streak, but I really doubt it's going to end this sunday. Really doubt. Better put some money on Djokovic and x4 it
    not looking so good right now about to go down 2 sets to love

Djokovic has only come back once in his career being down 2-0 sets .. odds are against him.. Johnny Mac's record still in tact

---------- Post added 2011-06-03 at 03:37 PM ----------

valiant effort by Djokovic... can't win em all

@chase-the-mofo hope you didn't bet the entire farm
    Last edited by sheffield; 2011-06-03 at 07:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post

@chase-the-mofo hope you didn't bet the entire farm
    First of all, it's John McEnroe not Johnny Mac, learn your facts before writing.
    Second, betting farm, really is that the best you can do? What are you 9?

Novak did awesome game, match of year, hell of decade, if the game started maybe before 14h there would be hope, since we all know at least Djokovic's fans, that he's wearing contact lenses and in twilight he's poor sighted* call it that way, but I'll be fair, Federer was strong, best edition from him that we use to see maybe 2009 ...?

Novak Djokovic. Legend.