Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deathwing, laying nearly dead on the Frozen Throne: PLACE THE CROWN UPON MY CHIN, TIRION!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkthugal View Post
    No more than ANY soldier is an instrument of their leader's will. So no, not even remotely like the Scourge.
    There is an arguement regarding who is the strongest faction leader. You should go look it up. There is a very valid arguement explaining in great detail how Sylvanas is the new Lich Queen :P
    HERE COMES THE PEW TANK!
    ●█︻███▄▄▄︻︻︻═══┻ ...PEW......PEW....PEW
    ▃▅████████▅▄▃
    ████PWNED███████▅
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Deleted
    he will come back tbag some people and die then kt will nab it.. eventually we will call upon chuck norris to save the day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWinky View Post
    There is an arguement regarding who is the strongest faction leader. You should go look it up. There is a very valid arguement explaining in great detail how Sylvanas is the new Lich Queen :P
    lemme guess

The entire argument hinges on a single quest (or two) in which the Valkyr rezz and MC some farmers in WPL?

Too bad that quest doesn't exist as such. Go play through the chain, you never once mind control anybody, all Forsaken have free will
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Clearly Bolvar is already gone and only the LK remains. See, he encased himself in ice to pull the wool over Tirion's eyes, because Tirion is an idiot, and thus easily fooled. This is demonstrated by his complete noob-ness when he didn't bubble/racial out of the ice-block during the LK fight. Truly a scrub. Now that Deathwing is back, no one is in northrend, and Bolvar, being made of fire is melting away at the ice-stone. Soon, he will have melted the whole thing, and can go about rebuilding his army w/o worrying about anyone trying to raid him, since we're all too busy with 4.2 etc.

EDIT: Also, it's 'reign' when referring to someone's period of ruling. As you've no doubt seen in game, 'reins' refers to what you use to guide a mount. Is Bolvar going to be a new mount?

"Psh. With all the Wrynn buffs, Bolvar's now on farm. You don't even have to try, you can just faceroll for the mount. I was riding Bolvar back when he was legitimately hard to get. Friggin' casuals"

Last edited by Totle; 2011-05-15 at 02:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    lemme guess

The entire argument hinges on a single quest (or two) in which the Valkyr rezz and MC some farmers in WPL?

Too bad that quest doesn't exist as such. Go play through the chain, you never once mind control anybody, all Forsaken have free will

Go read the thread. I have played through vanilla till cata with multiple forsaken alts. And I feel thoroughly convinced with the discussion at hand in that thread, that Sylvanas is "The New Lich Queen"

On a side note. I do love Sylvanas to bits. She is in my opinion, the most bad-ass leader currently alive. And I'm an Alliance player
    HERE COMES THE PEW TANK!
    ●█︻███▄▄▄︻︻︻═══┻ ...PEW......PEW....PEW
    ▃▅████████▅▄▃
    ████PWNED███████▅
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MashTehKeyz View Post
    Refering to the Forsaken as "the horde scourge" is pretty ignorant.
    WELL they were scourge the broke free from lich kings grasp, so there lore background is scourge so thats what they are its not ignorant its wow lore fact that the forsaken are formerly the scourge as deathknights where formerly servants of LK to

Quote Originally Posted by Nyghtfall View Post
    Lore wise the only person who knows that there is still a Lich King is Tirion. So as long as Bolvar does his job, then no one will be the wiser...right?
    No, in the shattering it states that tirion saloon told jana proudmoore and the king of storming what happend to bolvar

Quote Originally Posted by MashTehKeyz View Post
    Refering to the Forsaken as "the horde scourge" is pretty ignorant.
    psh, with the way Sylvie is going they're not far off.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrenos View Post
    psh, with the way Sylvie is going they're not far off.
    and what way is that?

Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

and what way is that?
    She was using Valk'yr to turn dead people into Forsaken (with free will). After an unfortunate accident with Godfrey (he backstabbed her and killed her. However, some of her Valk'yr gave their own lives to bring her back), she has decided to start reviving people WITHOUT free will in order to prevent such a betrayal from happening again (as in they are mindless slaves to the Forsaken, rather than the free willed that we have had since Vanilla)

She is pretty much starting to act a lot like the Lich King.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    She was using Valk'yr to turn dead people into Forsaken (with free will). After an unfortunate accident with Godfrey (he backstabbed her and killed her. However, some of her Valk'yr gave their own lives to bring her back), she has decided to start reviving people WITHOUT free will in order to prevent such a betrayal from happening again (as in they are mindless slaves to the Forsaken, rather than the free willed that we have had since Vanilla)

She is pretty much starting to act a lot like the Lich King.
    Weird, because in the WoW that I bought, she doesn't rez people without free will

you must be playing on some private client

Did you do the quests in Silverpine/WPL?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    Did you do the quests in Silverpine/WPL?
    the ones where no MC is involved yes i did

did you?

Weird, because in the WoW that I bought, she doesn't rez people without free will

you must be playing on some private client

Seriously, do the new quests in Silverpine and Hillsbrad before you spew out misinformation.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Seriously, do the new quests in Silverpine and Hillsbrad before you spew out misinformation.

Quote Originally Posted by Treepunch View Post
    i think this story arc will not be touched until the final xpac, where the scourge fights alongside us against the burning legion and ol' sargeras
    This, if it is ever even reached.

They still have quite a few storylines to milk before Sargeras, and by then, LK will be lonnnnggg forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oajng View Post
    This is the way I see it. Everyone has human rights, and should respect everyone else's human rights. If you consciously hurt anyone you concede your human rights from what you have done. Think of it like pvp flagging.
    I find it so hilarious when people take pure neutrality and a flat tone as anger, hate, or rage.

all Forsaken have free will
    Perhaps the new ones have the choice of join or die again but the original Forsaken are very much charmed to a degree... or they lost so much of their humanity during the re-animation process that they are nothing remotely close to who they were in their former life.

Quote Originally Posted by Belletha View Post
    Eventually... Bolvar falls. Blizz is nothing if not predictable. Human vs Demon in mental battle over time, Demon wins. Diablo 2 taught us that. :P
    ner'zhul is an orc, and were not even sure if he still exists in the realm of the helm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deathwing goes into human form and puts on the crown... My god can you imagine!? That would be AMAZING!!!