Trouble with keybinding and position setup

Hello, I have one laptop and one desktop, they both got WoW installed. My laptop is little bit old, and desktop is new. I have different UI setup for these two computers with same account. I like use different UIs, it makes this game so amazing.

So here is my question. The keybinding is the same for both computers, like they all have "E" "Q" "R" setup, but got different postions which means I have to rearrange my spells icon everytime when i log on to each computers. For example. "E" in laptop is Charge, but in desktop is Berserk.

I know there is a macro "/console synchronizeMacros 1": I don't have to write macro again, it will save to my account automatically even though I use another computer to play.

But for this one, I try "/console synchronizeBindings 0" : Someone said this macro will stop synchronize keybind. I don't know if i understand this macro right. It doesn't work for me. I still have to change spell position all the time.

I have this issue that has bothered me for a long time. Please help. thanks.

Deleted
    synchronizeBindings only controls, as you correctly discovered, the key bindings of the various action buttons - not the positions of spells on your action bars.

For your issue, I'd recommend ActionBarSaver 2c.