Question on dealing with the furious roar in Halfus Wyrmbreaker encounter

So my 10 man group will be attempting Halfus Wyrmbreaker heroic next week and I think they will be relying on me to trink out of the first furious roar stun to interrupt the shadow nova. So my question is, when should I trink out of it? Should I trink during the final set of furious roar waves or immediately after the final set of waves? (I just don't know when the stun takes effect, during the final set or after)

I thought Furious Roar was a knock down, not a stun. Do the trinkets work on knockdowns? Or have I been misunderstanding the mechanics of that spell?

Either way, got a mage in the group, then get them to pull their finger out and deal with it. They have the easiest time with it if they're not DPS blind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I do this on my Mage though I don't think it's any different really.

What I do is on the 3rd Furious Roar when he's finished casting the last one and the debuff is physically on me I use blink (which gets me out of the stun) then I interrupt him. So in your case you'd do what I do except use your trinket or w/e and then use kick.

Each pulse is a knockdown stun, but AFAIK you can Human Racial it out. Another thing you / any pallies can do is use your god bubble through it and then Rebuke it. Since you wont be stunned/Knockd down. Mage blink works aswell.

Deleted
    We use mage blink but paladins can bubble and then rebuke. Make sure your healers have any aoe healing/hots going off - my healing rain for example can keep everyone alive during a furious roar no problems and it's a really easy mechanic to move past. Even when we were first doing Halfus we never wiped once we'd got to the furious roar stage, as long as you can get there it's actually really easy (from a healing standpoint) to keep the raid topped up to deal with the roar.

He casts furious roar, on the third pulse, use your trinket / blink / bubble / whatever mechanic you're doing, and interrupt shadow nova. If you do it before the third pulse you tend to just get stunned straight away again although I've heard people say they got an interrupt off but as the damage isn't that high it seems unnecessary to risk.

A Paladin can handle two of them. Bubble+Rebuke the first one, and HOP another interrupter for the second one. That leaves a rogue/mage to handle the third.

Alternatively you can just soak the first, since raid damage is pretty low between the last drake and the first roar. (Assuming, of course, that your raid is smart enough to move out of the huge blinking red balls of fire.)

Recruiting all casters
    9 hours/week

10+ Year Old Account
    free action potions work as well, just use it before furios roar happens cause you can't use it while knocked down.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

U trink after u get stunned for the third time. Ideally u have a mage that can blink + CS all of them,