Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I think i know why i dont really like t12..

I think the main reason i dont like warlock t12 is because theres nothing really ''warlocky'' about it.
    I know all the sets are related to firelands and the bosses but generally warlock sets are easiest to define because all they have to do it make the set look evil and demonic.
    With this set you could label it as mage t12 and i would of believed it.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

It's really not so bad once you get the particle effects going. The webs coming off the shoulders are actually kinda cool.

15+ Year Old Account
    At least it's not as bland as most of them.

Deleted
    I chose a goblin so I had a way to remove clingy melees, but I can't see the webs on the goblins' shoulders. This sucks.

it is OK... altho it should all be more purple and dark imo

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quran View Post
    I chose a goblin so I had a way to remove clingy melees, but I can't see the webs on the goblins' shoulders. This sucks.
    If I may elaborate, they're there. They just float up and disappear, and after a few seconds they show up again. It's very very hard to get a decent picture of without giving the impression that they're perma-there.

Actually looks decent on a female gnome, when I hide the helm that is.

Hide the helm and its not so bad, just like shaman t11! :P
    Hi Sephurik

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just hide the helm and it's okay :O

I think it's just too spidery.

Is there a spider boss? Or...lots of webs in Firelands?

Idk, everytime I see it I think, 'Spiderlock, Spiderlock, does whatever a Spiderlock does...'
    Quote Originally Posted by Oajng View Post
    This is the way I see it. Everyone has human rights, and should respect everyone else's human rights. If you consciously hurt anyone you concede your human rights from what you have done. Think of it like pvp flagging.
    I find it so hilarious when people take pure neutrality and a flat tone as anger, hate, or rage.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knirps View Post
    Idk, everytime I see it I think, 'Spiderlock, Spiderlock, does whatever a Spiderlock does...'
    Im real sick of hearing this tbh, and oddly enough I dont think of that when I see the armor.
    WEIRD!

Quote Originally Posted by Imhullu View Post
    Im real sick of hearing this tbh, and oddly enough I dont think of that when I see the armor.
    WEIRD!
    I'm sick of my mind thinking it, if that helps. >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Oajng View Post
    This is the way I see it. Everyone has human rights, and should respect everyone else's human rights. If you consciously hurt anyone you concede your human rights from what you have done. Think of it like pvp flagging.
    I find it so hilarious when people take pure neutrality and a flat tone as anger, hate, or rage.

10+ Year Old Account

Yes; there's a bunch of spiders o.o

Looks like a mix of the movie version of Spiderman and the transformed version of Skeletor from Masters of the Universe...
    I love it!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(

Deleted

1. That's the point.
    2. Yes there is, read the front page.
    3. Themed tier sets are cool bro.
    4. That line is retarded...

Deleted
    needs moar evil!

although, it doesn't look too bad on male undead, the exposed bone does wonders, and it's slimming too
    I wonder what the normal version will be coloured like? (pleasebegreen pleasebegreen pleasebegreen)

Reminds me of the warlock 85 pvp sets, they definately arent bad, but theres also nothing special about them.

So far every warlock set (with the exception of t9) was cool and unique in its own way, but this one is just.... ok and nothing more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hidey0shi View Post
    Reminds me of the warlock 85 pvp sets, they definately arent bad, but theres also nothing special about them.

So far every warlock set (with the exception of t9) was cool and unique in its own way, but this one is just.... ok and nothing more.
    I liked the horde tier 9; looked really..

Spikey :O

Deleted
    i'm pretty meh with all tiers. imo the items from za and zg look way better so i dont feel t12 as an upgrade, more the oposite actualy.... but hey loads of ppl seams happy. wont make a fuss of it

It just shows that Blizzard wants us to be Destro...errrm I mean Fire mages...