10+ Year Old Account

Playstation Network Back Up

http://www.wagerrun.com/5262/psn-upd...twork-back-up/

The news gamers all over the world have been waiting to here for the past month is here, the Sony PlayStation network is back up and running. Now it is currently not up in all markets but Sony is trying hard to get it restored world wide. Currently users in much of the United States have been able to access the network, with the other states to follow throughout the next few days. For those who haven’t heard the PSN update for May 15th, the PlayStation network is back up in parts of the US.

This all started back in mid-April when the PlayStation network was hacked into. The hackers were able to get access to most of the millions of users information including credit card info. This prompted Sony to shut down the site, although at first the reason behind it was not released. After days of speculation Sony had revealed the real cause which lead to about one month of the PSN being down. Today though good news is finally here for gamers with the PlayStation network being back up, well at least for users in the US.
    Throughout the whole ordeal Sony has been criticized for how it handled the situation. They were very vague with details of what happened in the beginning and then also not to forthcoming with when a resolution would be reached. Starting last night though Sony came out with statements about the status of the PSN and the need to update your PS3′s firmware. Gamers across the US are happy to hear that the PlayStation network is back up, and for those in other countries Sony says be patient and soon access will be available.
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Really sucks what happened to Sony and nice to hear it's back for all those PS3 owners.

I still would only buy one for exclusives like God of War and what not.

Playstation store still not up...

10+ Year Old Account
    I was waiting for someone to post this.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

They are giving us 1 free month of PSN plus and some free games. I am assuming the free games are nothing major... Probably those 10 dollar PSN games.. lol

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    They are giving us 1 free month of PSN plus and some free games. I am assuming the free games are nothing major... Probably those 10 dollar PSN games.. lol
    That's a game worth 10 USD more than you are entitled to, so just be happy. Jeez...some people are never pleased.