Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Nintendo knows what the consumers want even if they dont know it lol
    XD Exactly, thats why i have high hopes for their new Console, but like others said i really wish they stop focusing with the controller design and capabilities, and focus more on the console, if they Focused on both then damn, they win the show imo
    "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."~Bill Cosby

Quote Originally Posted by Xatrian View Post
    You idiots still think the Cafe is real?

It's like you're all 11 years old and haven't seen the damn near YEARLY "leaks" that come out constantly for Nintendo, and with usually 10x more convincing bullshit than the Cafe has had released.

Yeah, go wish for your imaginary console with $400 controllers.
    The rumors are mostly fake (Seriously, the touch screen is apparently bigger than the DS xl one.) But Nintendo WILL confirm some kind of new console this E3.
    Cafe is just a codename.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would sell my soul*, and anything else the devil would take for that game.

*When I say my soul, I mean a soul that someone sold me for a cig a few years back.

Quote Originally Posted by Xatrian View Post
    You idiots still think the Cafe is real?
    u mad ?

we didn't say that it is real we said that it is a "Rumor", plus if you read carefully, we didn't like it Either
    but looking at Nintendo past with the controllers design it is possible that they'll attempt to do something like this
    "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."~Bill Cosby

Quote Originally Posted by Aqil View Post
    lets Hope its not like what happened to Game cube....
    The gamecube was amazing and i never understood the hate for it. Sure it wasn't as great as the N64 but it was still an amazing console that i spent more hours than i can remember on it beating stuff and having a blast. Then again i also never understood the vista hate so its probably just that i don't mind change.
    Druid Paladin Priest Warlock Death Knight Hunter Mage Shaman Warrior Rogue Legendary Epic Superior Uncommon Common Poor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    2016: Blizzard builds their new HQ on the moon

Looking forward to SWTOR and Skyrim info.

Quote Originally Posted by zakayron View Post
    The gamecube was amazing and i never understood the hate for it.
    i for one didn't hate it that much, but i felt that it disappeared fast

some say Nintendo abandoned it-Nintendo killed it, but don't think thats the case

some say Nintendo abandoned it-Nintendo killed it, but don't think thats the case
    It disappeared fast? It was still going up to the launch of the Wii. Just most people were too interested with their Xbox/ps2 to really notice it lol.
    It still had great games, just generally only 1st party, like the Wii

10+ Year Old Account
    The Game Cube was one of the best consoles ever in my opinion, and still is. The games Nintendo made for it themselves were simply astonishing. Super Mario Sunshine, Wind Waker, Starfox Adventures and Luigi's Mansion to mention some of my personal favorites. The controller is the most comfortable to date, no contest. It's just perfectly ergonomic for your hands, and all the buttons are placed well.

Despite Wii's success in sales and the revolution of the concept of video games, I've had much more enjoyment out of my GC through the years than what I've had with my Wii.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Trolling will result in the loss of your forum posting privileges, and the removal of your genitals with my teeth while I hum Oasis songs.

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    It disappeared fast? It was still going up to the launch of the Wii. Just most people were too interested with their Xbox/ps2 to really notice it lol.
    It still had great games, just generally only 1st party, like the Wii
    heh for me, after i Bought it for like...~6 Months, i couldn't find any Cool new games for it
    Mostly played Zelda and Sonic, Resident evil also then thats it. Maybe personal opinion idk =p

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

No, 3rd parties are what killed it because of their constant wanting to make shovelware, the PS2 was the shovelware machine ultimately. The Gamecube was the last breath of Nintendo's strict quality control over game releases on their consoles, which they never should have abandoned that policy seeing as how there is so much shit on the Wii and DS from 3rd party developers that it's really quite disgusting. They got a lot of heat and ultimately it impacted sales of the Gamecube, but in the long run the overall number of quality games versus the bad ones was much better then what the Wii experienced.

---------- Post added 2011-05-16 at 07:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora View Post
    Hawken is made by an independent company so i dont expect them to be there, it cost a lot to get a spot at the E3, but maybe.

More stuff on swtor and mass effect!
    Maybe info for a dlc of DA2 too

they had that problem since the gamecube so no its not going to change
    Uhh, I have replayed more games made by Nintendo in the last 15 years then anything Microsoft and Sony have ever been able to conceive themselves. The funny thing is, when Nintendo makes 1st party games, they are actually good with lots of replay value, when Sony makes their own games, it's either another rehash of Socom or a terribad platformer rehash that winds up with less then stellar reviews and sells poorly whereas with Microsoft all they have is Halo which they are going to persist milking the living hell out of until the day we all die. Yeah, Nintendo uses their own franchises rather heavily, but at least they have more then a few and when they make the core games for those franchises, they are all great in some way. Sony and Microsoft would fail in gaming if it wasn't for 3rd party developers, Nintendo can thrive off their own franchises easily but would do better with more 3rd party support.