Getting Gear for a Moonkin

I'm in a bind. I was trying to gear my Druid for tanking in LK, but now I'm stuck at 80 in tank gear. Is there any crafted gear to level, I really can't get anywhere as cat form. Any help and suggestions would be nice, Thanks!

I leveld to 85 in 12hours as bear i think, and that was with taking breaks so ull be fine and also u get insta ques for heroics
    This bro quit the game but still loves the game and will be back for MoP!

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    I'm in a bind. I was trying to gear my Druid for tanking in LK, but now I'm stuck at 80 in tank gear. Is there any crafted gear to level, I really can't get anywhere as cat form. Any help and suggestions would be nice, Thanks!
    Go bear. Put on a dps trinket or two. Pull 2 or 3 mele mobs at a time. Gain Vengeance. Profit.

Also, Tank dungeons. Roll on Caster leather. Profit.

Alternately, if you desperately need / want to go moonkin, just struggle through the first 20 quests or so in Hyjal and Vashjir. By time you have done the first 20 or so in each zone, you should have a nearly full set of Boomkin upgrades.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is some LW gear, or just buy greens on AH. Cataclysm greens beat LK epics fairly quickly as you level. There's also tons of quest rewards.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just go bear for the first zone or so and collect the caster pieces, and you'll be able to go Boomkin in no time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    Just go bear for the first zone or so and collect the caster pieces, and you'll be able to go Boomkin in no time.
    Especially the starting quests offer items for each slot for each role!