HC: Cant combine groups?!

If 2 people attempt to do a HC boss in different groups and fail to kill him, and then later when they are in a new group (together) they cant enter that raid. Isnt that a bit stupid and shouldnt that be fixed? So, trying a boss on HC difficulty (and failing to kill him) will lock you out of any next group

That is the intention of the lockout and not a bug. They don't want you to be able to go from 25 man heroic and then switch to 10 man after 2 wipenights just because it looks (and might be) easier. As they made 10/25 "the same", they can't distinguish between the two, so the only real option is to not let you attempt heroics with more than one raid lockout per week.

How about when both those peeps ar in 10 man grps and fail to kill him and on next go they go together in a new 10 man grp.- and that when thez cant go in. I think thats pretty dumb

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbadbear View Post
    How about when both those peeps ar in 10 man grps and fail to kill him and on next go they go together in a new 10 man grp.- and that when thez cant go in. I think thats pretty dumb
    Be that as it may, that's how it was announced and has been working this entire tier. Trying a boss on heroic saves that group to that ID, and you can only do heroic modes with that exact ID or with people who are not saved to anything.

If the other people in your new group are not saved already, you can have the people who are create the raid and bring the other people into their save. Otherwise you will have to wait for a reset.

Deleted
    This is working as intended even though the intention behind it baffles me and seems beyond stupid.

It takes us back to Wotlk and the lockouts