10+ Year Old Account

28/30, what rep to go for next?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ur/reputation/

I've become some what of an achievement point whore, but not willing to grind very much either.. so what would be the fastest acquirable reputations from the missing ones?
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    shatari skyguard are easy, just kill mobs in that lvl 70 part of terrokar for an hour or two

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Netherwing and Wintersaber.

I guess you are working on Wintersaber atm.
    And Netherwing shouldn't be that hard to now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, about a week to go on wintersaber.
    Also want to get the 100 mounts achievement, which should be doable with sha'tari and netherwing plus 2-3 extras.

10+ Year Old Account
    Baradin's Wardens would be a good choice.

Also, Sha'tari Skyguard can be farmed in a few hours and you get Nether Rays too : )

Deleted
    Guild rep + Wintersaber.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ur/reputation/

I've become some what of an achievement point whore, but not willing to grind very much either.. so what would be the fastest acquirable reputations from the missing ones?
    Cenarium Circle is very easy these days. Just farm the mobs in the three camps for texts and hand in. Couple days tops if you're happy to spend time on it. I just did 5k rep a time cos its boring ;-)

No idea how hard it is for an 85 priest to solo TBC content (if at all) but farming the heroics is an easy way to get Cenarion Expedition, Keepers of Time and Sha'tar.

Cheers, J.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only Wotlk heroics presents problems in current normal content raid gear. TBC heroics are easy, albeit not as fast as other classes.
    edit: guild rep shouldn't count towards normal rep achievement o_O
    edit 2: Baradin Wardens seems like a long grind, and only avalaible when you have TB.. ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by EntropyJim View Post
    Cenarium Circle is very easy these days. Just farm the mobs in the three camps for texts and hand in. Couple days tops if you're happy to spend time on it. I just did 5k rep a time cos its boring ;-)

No idea how hard it is for an 85 priest to solo TBC content (if at all) but farming the heroics is an easy way to get Cenarion Expedition, Keepers of Time and Sha'tar.

Cheers, J.
    Last edited by Vargur; 2011-05-16 at 11:08 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    Only Wotlk heroics presents problems in current normal content raid gear. TBC heroics are easy, albeit not as fast as other classes.
    edit: guild rep shouldn't count towards normal rep achievement o_O
    edit 2: Baradin Wardens seems like a long grind, and only avalaible when you have TB.. ugh.
    BW is a long grind but the quests pay fairly well and you can knock all 12 out in half an hour. There's 6 you can only do with TB but 6 on the other side available every day no matter what.

I like my BW mount, it's pretty

Deleted
    Netherwing will only take a few days if you collect eggs whilst doing the dailies. Plus that means 6 more mounts towards your achievement.
    Also Sha'tari Skyguard you can either do the dailies (including the ones in Ogrila) or just grind it out. It won't take very long.

BW isn't too bad if you're on a server where you have control of TB daily then get the dailies done.

And obviously you're pretty close to Wintersaber so just grind it out for a few hours. At least you get to fly now so that shouldn't take *that* long.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonSocks View Post
    And obviously you're pretty close to Wintersaber so just grind it out for a few hours. At least you get to fly now so that shouldn't take *that* long.
    They have changed it to daily quests. So you can't grind it anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emane View Post
    They have changed it to daily quests. So you can't grind it anymore.
    Oh, didn't realise that. Thanks for letting me know.

Deleted
    Ravenholdt is easy, just requires alot of gold.
    Cenarion Circle is simple as heck, just run AQ20 once a week. loads of rep to be had there along with the bonus Brood of Nozdormu rep on the side.

I think those are the two I would go for if I were in your shoes.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    in line with a sleeping bag for d3 beta and CE
    cenarion expedtion is way easyer farming in borean just farm ears and hand them in

Brood of Nozdormu is also really easy. As ret, I had no trouble soloing what is doable (up to Twins Emperor), rep goes up fast through insignia you get on bosses + potential items you get randomly on trashmobs. Also, completing quests that give you the AQ gear (which kicks ass) gives you rep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Netherwing is hit or miss...however when I was farming it in late WoTLK I on average found 5-8 eggs in 45 minutes (That was including doing the dailies). Was able to go from Neutral to Exalted in just about a week.

Brood is rather easy as well provided you have someone that wouldn't mind grouping with you. The only difficult boss prior to Twins is still the first guy, due to the mind control