Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I would love to see jeeves 2.0 simply with a less absurd crafting mats requirement. Apart from having to spend time in a freaken' low drop schematic grind (which is really annoying but is acceptable, since it is such a powerful tool) they also require you to collect one of the rarest to spawn ore in the game in rather large ammounts. Took me almost 2 week divided between farming and Ah sniping before I got the ore for them. I don't really want to do it ever again if I'll level engineering on any other char.

Jeeves with a rep discount.... or maybe a portion of his proceeds get deposited to the guild bank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leven View Post
    If there's a new one, I want it to have a special ability. If someone says "Anyone got a jeeves?" or "I need to repair" less than five minutes after a repair bot was used in the group, then Jeeves reappears and backstabs the player.
    Ain't that the truth!

/y REPAIR BOT DOWN
    /y REPAIR BOT DOWN
    /y REPAIR BOT DOWN
    /y REPAIR BOT DOWN
    /point at Jeeves
    /point at Jeeves
    /point at Jeeves
    /point at Jeeves

Two wipes later: "Does anyone have a repair bot"

jeeves 2.0, 6 hour cd, instant free repair to every one in the group )))

on the serious note, Jeeves is gd as he is, does everything he need to do so there is honestly no pint of Jeeves 2.0

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

10+ Year Old Account
    As a non-engineer, I demands a better Jeeves because your profession needs some love.

I demand Jeeves 2.0 be called "the Jeevenator" and he should have all his old abiliities, plus fire rockets for 2k/hit every 5 seconds (or something) at whatever your current target is in combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kragragh View Post
    Why do you need a new one?
    This, what would be the point?

Deleted
    Youv'e genuinely missed the one reason people have to return to capital cities during raids: REFORGING.

Honestly, I would love to see a Jeeves with the ability to reforge your gear. This is comming from a mage, who depending on the encounter has to swap between Arcane and Fire for different fights, both of which require completely different reforging of your gear.

A) I do not see how this would be making the game more casual. Reforging has become a crucial part of optimising your character, and is freely accessible in cities.

B) Like I said for my specific example (and i'm sure there are other classes in the same predicament) - it would *greatly* save not only my own time, but that of the raid.

Any thoughts?

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm rather waiting for a portable Auction House, don't need a second Jeeves.

Quote Originally Posted by Keywiz View Post
    Jeeves is very useful for repairing during raids, and with him staying up for 10 mins with a 60 min cooldown, a raid must suck badly to have to use him more than once during at least one hour.
    Progression raids?

"Remember there is always something cleaverer than yourself"

Just echoing what eveyone else has stated. Not sure why you need a new one. Between him, Moll-E and the guild reward for the guild bank... you have everything you need.

I guess perhaps adding an AH to Jeeves is a possibility.

Jeeves is probably a very lonely mecha-butler. He's always either attending to other business or dealing with my raid.
    He needs a finely-tuned mecha-maid to keep him company. Preferably a mecha-maid who can vendor engineer-themed foods.
    Like mecha-sandwiches.

Put simply. There needs to be a feast from engineers to be equal to the seafood one. No point in making the BBQ when you get +30 more stats from a platter of fish. She would of course also act as a repair bot.

Also... once again for collecting a portion of others' repairs bills for the engiee!

Deleted
    I believe they should create a mini-megazord in celebration of the power rangers. He could perform all jeeves duties with extra coolness.

10+ Year Old Account
    when other people sell items to Jeeves you get said items ? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    New jeeves. Costs shitloads, but the gold that another player spends to repair goes to the owner of the jeeves ?

Or as noted above. Put down repair bot then if someone asks for repair bot he gets backstabbed. <- yes plz, i yell on vent that repair bot is down and 2 wipes later "anyone got repair bot"?
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leven View Post
    If there's a new one, I want it to have a special ability. If someone says "Anyone got a jeeves?" or "I need to repair" less than five minutes after a repair bot was used in the group, then Jeeves reappears and backstabs the player.
    That would be brilliant haha!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindico View Post
    My guild uses Jeeves for repair.
    We use it for repairs aswell.

We also use the mammoth, I always call it "the repair mount" no matter what animal it is. :P

Deleted
    jeeves with a reforger plx

New Jeeves:

Leetes, summon Leetes.
    He has health pots, mana pots, bandages, scrolls and overpriced food and flasks!
    15 min cooldown!
    Oh, and 20 % repair discount. Or maybe just 10 %. Leetes likes not to give.

Edit: He can also reforge. But that's expensive too. Only repair has really been improves.
    Leetes reserve the right to be leet.
    Last edited by Hogbobson; 2011-05-18 at 10:47 AM.
    Dumbledore dies.

A new jeeves could be as big as an ogre. With a flashlight on his head and a siren. People wouldnt forget to rep when hes out than.