Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodwine77 View Post
    A new faction-specific Jeeves whose repair cost is based on your reputation with Orgrimmar/Stormwind or something of the sort would be great.

Faction discounts are about the only thing missing from Jeeves.
    Guild bank repairs 4tw

Deleted
    I would like him to be able to reforge!

hm, faction discount would be nice, plus a updated look, something like the uldum quest with the dancing drenai. I dont like them, but it easier to see ^^

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

My rogue is an engineer and I admit, though it was a partial pain to obtain jeeves considering that specific toon was made in wrath, so I didn't have a lot of the recipes, I think Jeeves could have a lot of options for a cool revamp.

Besides having a shorter Cooldown, it could have a cool option were every day you have a chance to get a trade item when using it, or something, with like a super rare chance to get a maelstrom crystal. Something fun, something rare.

But I think instead of getting a whole new jeeves, we should be able to upgrade it, obviously using current trade goods, but possibly a fun quest line. Would be wicked if they picked something with drops, like their is a 25% chance to Scavage a specific item needed off of Flame Leviathan in ULdular, and you have to do a short but fun quest line.

*edit* would be cool too is if while in a raid instance with a full guild group, cooldown on Jeeves reduced by 50% or something

Quote Originally Posted by Vindico View Post
    My guild uses Jeeves for repair.
    You don't say? I never heard of such madness!
    WoW only has 10 million subscribers it must be dying! WoW sucks!
    I'm sorry no, clearly you didn't see Chuck Norris allowed 10 million to survive his Purge.