Poll: Ammount of gold YOU have.(be honest)

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Exactly 0 gold, 0 silver and 0 copper

This is a bad poll. You should have chosen categories such as 1-5k, 6-14k, 15-30k etc etc.

Deleted
    from 500g to 20k in 1 week thanks to CTA.

Sick how much gold ppl are willing to give for pets

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm sitting on about 30k right now, barely making attempts to save or farm.

Quote Originally Posted by equinoks View Post
    notice theres a plus sign? why are you people bitching about this?
    Because it's like asking what the ages of citizens in the US are with the options 1 year, 3 years, 8 years, 14 years, and 20+ years.

Quote Originally Posted by Faithshield View Post
    This is a bad poll. You should have chosen categories such as 1-5k, 6-14k, 15-30k etc etc.
    more like 1-10, 10-50, 50-100, 100-500, 500+, that would be much more correct
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

Deleted
    Bout 2k, maybe 3 if i check alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    None of those, learn to ranges

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bas View Post
    Exactly 0 gold, 0 silver and 0 copper
    Is this bas from dethecus?
    If so, ohai boo.

Deleted
    Around 70k as pure gold. Got lots of mats and stuff tho.

I dunno, enough to buy what I want, when I want it.
    It's how I have some of the rare mounts.
    Curse you Azure, Onyxian and Ashes for NEVER dropping!!

88k in gold. Made pretty much all of it at the beginning of Cata, when prices were, well, satisfying.

10+ Year Old Account
    coz of a hacker moving my char to another server then me getting my account suspended and my char sent back ive magically gained 50k gold on that char ! so thankyou goldsellers

~17k, don't do much to make gold, so I do admit it could be alot higher. I just don't really have a need for a large sum of gold and I would rather spend my time on the game doing something besides playing the auction house.

About 20k gold atm. Selling Engineering pets and enchants, not really needing gold for anything tho.

150k =( gonna need alot more to get my legendary started ><

Deleted
    107k on my main at the moment, he has sandstone drake, travelers mammoth and chopper.

around 125k, plus looots of mats.

Only reason I am so high (and hope to get to 250+k "soon") is for the legendary staff atm, otherwise I'd have "waisted" it on boe i'd then send to friends (must have spend 150k+ in boe for friends already)

I have 85k right now on my main realm, but I think I have about 4k on another one that I don't play much on.

Quote Originally Posted by equinoks View Post
    So does no one find it redic, that it's so easy to make gold, none of you feel like its a lost hobby now that any shlobb can make gold? its stupid, it used to take skill and process to create bank.
    While the values may be higher due to inflation from dailies, the difficulty to accumulate relative wealth has become harder. Everyone on this website is in the higher echelon of wow gaming, from simply being aware that it exists. When people talk about how much gold they have, it's not typical. If you talk to the average player on your server (no, people in your guild are probably not average either) you will find that they are quite poor. If you join a low class 'raiding' (5 mans until we get geared enough to raid) you will find most people can't afford to even gem/enchant.

With that said, I believe it's harder because there is now more competition. Making mass gold has become more mainstream, and so you see a lot more competition in every part of the market. In vanilla, there were still these mass millionaires, but they were more rare, not because it was harder, but because people accumulating gold were more rare. This meant that someone with the skill and will to dominate server AH could absolutely rape it.

Now, why is it that you claim that it is so much easier? Also, not talking about inflation, talking about relative wealth. Yes, getting 20k gold is easier, but that 20k gold is only 1 epic and some change now.
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it