Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theenigma77 View Post
    I dunno why people hate The Outland, I love Outland. Nagrand is my fav zone in the game.
    Same here - Nagrand and Zangamarsh are my two fav zones, love the music in Zangamarsh. Plus ZMarsh had heaps of cool new interesting beasts. It was the 1st zone that made me go "WOW" when BC came out.

Totally detest Vashjir...

Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    Without question, it's Zangarmarsh. Questing through that place is a nightmare with flying bugs that seem to have no wings since they practically never drop them when you need them. The instances there are fine, but the zone itself is horrible.
    It's funny because that place and Nagrand are the only two zones with plant life to speak of. I didn't like the bugs but I did like the bog lords. Kind of a peaceful sound when they die. Then again, dying trolls and orcs are something I can put on a repeating mp3 to lull me to sleep.

Every time I take that first step through the Dark Portal I want to gouge my eyes out and let my soul spill tears of black blood.

Zangarmarsh.

Deleted
    Whole Northrend (bori...Zzzzzz..oh, excuse me, borin...zzzz)
    Nagrand
    Uldum (nowhere else have I fallen victim to this many bugs)
    BElf/Draenei starting areas
    Thousand Needles (post-cata)
    Desolace
    any (f)A(i)lliance city

in Azeroth: Silithus, a big sandbox with nothing much in it
    in Outland: Blade's edge, spiky brown nightmare
    Wrath: Zul'Drak, damn trolls, but the wrath-zones feel most equally entertaining/cool to me
    Cataclysm: Vash'ir, hands down, navigation nightmare, swimming is a bad way to get around, period

Quote Originally Posted by Kraai View Post
    Every time I take that first step through the Dark Portal I want to gouge my eyes out and let my soul spill tears of black blood.
    Dev1: "Hey, I have an idea, let's introduce the players to the burning legion properly by having a place full of demons and fire, where just about everything is orange and looks like hell. I don't know what we'll call it though..."

Dev2: "Hellfire? It looks like hell, and has fire."

Dev1: "No, too obvious. Maybe Demonsblade? Blade's Edge? Oh yeah that's a good one."

Dev3: "Orange terrain saturation at 500%! We're in business!"

All: "Yay!"

5 months later:
    Player: "Why do my eyes feel like FUCKING SALT???"

10+ Year Old Account
    Zul'Drak, really hated the place
    Faith Alone is Not Enough to Stop all the Enemies of the Light!
    - Retribution Paladin since 2007.

Burning Blade EU

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Jesus christ, I just agreed with Jaylock. I need to go and have a shower.

Deleted
    I did the Quests in Silithus cause since i've known Ahn'Qiraj, iv'e always wanted to do some quests that had to do with the old god C'thun. i like the zone for Ahn'Qiraj (although i never raided it at 60) i find it an interesting place. The quests however are horrible. it took me a long time t do all those quests, and they were grinding quests too . Also dislike Twilight highlands. It looks so dull..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold_Shadow View Post
    Dev1: "Hey, I have an idea, let's introduce the players to the burning legion properly by having a place full of demons and fire, where just about everything is orange and looks like hell. I don't know what we'll call it though..."

Dev2: "Hellfire? It looks like hell, and has fire."

Dev1: "No, too obvious. Maybe Demonsblade? Blade's Edge? Oh yeah that's a good one."

Dev3: "Orange terrain saturation at 500%! We're in business!"

All: "Yay!"

5 months later:
    Player: "Why do my eyes feel like FUCKING SALT???"

Except when you first cross the Dark Portal you actually end up in Hellfire Peninsula, which is orange and full of demons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stormwind, it's full of Alliance scum! >: )
    Last edited by Cruzlah; 2011-05-17 at 09:08 PM.
    When you are up against a Facey situation, don't forget to use your Face.

Quote Originally Posted by Landriss View Post
    Except when you first cross the Dark Portal you actually end up in Hellfire Peninsula, which is orange and full of demons.
    Sorry to confuse you with my writing, I of course know that Hellfire Peninsula is directly on the other side of the dark portal.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold_Shadow View Post
    Ashenvale was, and still is, the BOMB.
    Ashenvalle always looked great and had a great atmosphere,but pre cata just took forever too get anything done there...just so damn big.

Quote Originally Posted by kladd View Post
    all of northrend, dragonblight and zul'drak are bit worse then the others tho.
    Hafta agree on these two for Northrend zones. Thank God I only had to do maybe 10 quests in each zone to hit a high enough level to go to Grizzly Hills and Scholazar Basin respectively

Deleted
    Dragonblight, Zul'Drak, all of Outland, Eastern Plaguelands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Silithus, Northrend, Teldrassil, Ashenvale, old silverpine and Tirisfal Glades.
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Hellfire Peninsula.

I actually have a crippling fear of leveling alts, because I know they'll eventually reach this zone and HAVE to go through it. QQ.
    Exactly the same for me..

I hate knowing I more or less don't have much of a choice..

Goblin starting area, FFS i dont want to quest there why cant i leave

Hands down pre-60 slow flying Hellfire Peninsula. Couldn't ride anywhere without running into a boar, worm or ravager and each of them coudl dismount you. I leveled several characters through there prior to having slow flying at 60 and I only leveled more through there after level 60 flying. It makes it bearable, but just barely.