Experienced Ele Shaman lf 13/13 guild A/H

I have taken a break from wow but I am looking to get back into raiding. Feel free to armory me and look at my achievements and if you are interested post your guild website here and I will app asap.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aconiax/simple

Get a hold of me in game on Frostmane or through our forums, website link is in my sig.

Merkens
    Currently 12/13 on Heroic
    Working on H:Council, H:Sinestra is down

Aftermath (aftermathlb.com) is a Horde guild on Lightning's Blade (PVP - EST). We’ve currently cleared all 25 man normal mode content, and we're looking to pick up a few exceptional players to help contribute clearing current and future raid content. Aftermath was created in October of 2005, and over five years later we’re still running strong. We were the only guild on Lightning’s Blade to clear Naxxramas pre-BC, and we achieved the server first kills of every end boss in all of the 25 man raids in Burning Crusade, from Gruul through Kil’Jaeden.

We have a relatively short raid week, only 12 hours total over the course of four days, yet we manage to keep pace with top guilds that raid two or three times that much. As such, we expect potential applicants to be very knowledgeable about their class, and to have the drive and motivation to put in the work necessary to be successful in a raid environment. Also, since our raid week is fairly short and raid success is directly correlated to consistency on a nightly basis, we do prefer our members to have as close to 100% attendance as possible.

Raid Schedule
    * Tuesday: 9:00 PM -12 AM EST
    * Wednesday: 9:00 PM -12 AM EST
    * Thursday: 9:00 PM -12 AM EST
    * Sunday: 9:00 PM -12 AM EST

Some other points about the qualities that we’re looking for in applicants:

- You should be very knowledgeable about every aspect of your class, not just the particular spec you currently play.
    - You need to maintain high situational awareness.
    - You need to be accountable for your mistakes/screw-ups.

If you're one of those rare individuals who meets all the requirements above and might be interested in joining, check out our website at aftermathlb.com or feel free to message Merkens or any of our officers in-game. If you wish your application to be private you may also send your application in a private message (to "Serkiz") on our forums.

simple math of andorhal needs an elemental shaman for a full-time 25-man raiding position. we raid sunday-thursday 7:00pm-12:00pm est. Here are some of our notable accomplishments:

* The Bastion of Twilight - 5/5 hard mode.
    * Blackwing Descent - 6/6 hard mode.
    * Throne of the Four Winds - 1/2 hard mode.

* Pre-nerf Illidan Stormrage & Kil'Jaeden.
    * Ulduar 10 & 25: All hard modes including Yogg+0, Algalon, and Glory of the Raider.
    * ToGC 10 & 25: Tribute to Insanity, Dedicated Insanity, and Immortality.
    * ICC 10 & 25: 12/12 hard modes + Drakes.
    * Ruby Sanctum 10 & 25 hard mode.

you can app on our forums or by sending an officer your application in a pm (grouch, keoni, euphoric, velna). if all else fails you can reach me with real id "nik@habitforming.net."

http://www.simplemathguild.com/
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...al/Simple+Math