[Retribution] Largest WoG Crit?

With all the talks of how OP WoG is (sometimes...maybe), and knowing where my crits have been, I wanted to know where everyone else was at. Is it really that OP, considering the 20sec CD (soon to be 10sec).

BGs the other day...had full stack of Ancient Power, popped trinket and wings. Crit a nearby healer for something like 71k. I ended up dying because I had to stop and look at my combat log to make sure i read it correctly.

You can dance. You can dance. Everyone look at your pants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only once I had a 61k one. This was before the WoG nerf though, so I was actually specced for it (SH + glyph + 3% healing). I also had wings and Ancient Power, and it landed on a rogue who was specced +20% healing received.

Oh how we laughed and laughed.

Except the DK who was beating on the rogue, he wasn't laughing.

with self less healer(not just wog) the most ive heal is 54k but self healing using normal WOG never pass 15k

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Managed to get around 65k-72k heal with wings and sacred shield etc. (This was all done on a other paladin, both were retri and I have word of glory specced with selfless healer and 60% crit on targets below xx amount of %.)

I did some 2s in 4.0.6 with a rogue friend and I got him for 70k haha. He was spec'd into the +20% healing and I had the glyph but did not have Divinity.

In 4.2, you'll see bigger crits because of the increase to healing from +50% to +100% on a crit.

around 82k with sh/wings in 2s.

15+ Year Old Account
    SS or it didn't happen.

Full Raiding gear PvP Talent build

Heal

Buffs
    Last edited by Requital; 2011-05-17 at 10:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Deleted
    thing about this all is while the numbers are satisfyingly large some people mistake this as 'survivability' and believe we ret pallies need nerfs to wog as it heals to much... the problem is that big heal won't keep ourselves alive as it would hit us for 50% less and we do not gain the damadge buff if cast on ourselves.

To clarify my original post, I also have the Selfless Healer talent, as well as the WoG Glyph. IIRC it was a priest, and i'm guessing he had some sort of +healing buff on him as well.

You can dance. You can dance. Everyone look at your pants.

Deleted
    65k WoG crit, with my Prot Paladin

---------- Post added 2011-05-17 at 10:07 PM ----------

and with retri skill 41k pvp gear^^

10+ Year Old Account
    had a 76k crit on a tank. Blew my mind i was laughing so hard i had to stop my rotation

50k self heal with SS and Wings