Holy Trinket Combination?

Soo very simple question, I have the Core, The Tsunami and Recently aquired the Heroic Jar.

What three would be better for me overall, Im thinking fights that are mana intensive like chim,and well... Chim only.

I would use the jar and the Tsunami wit hthem both at 5 stacks I have around 3k spirit while im sitting at like 1900 Haste ,something around there?

I know there is a BiS list and yadi Yada but I wont people's personal Opinion on the matter.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nntis/advanced

Thanks,Also with the dreaded Holy nerf in 4.2 I think it might be worth hanging on to that trinket for a while.

Deleted
    Well there are some which are bette in, god don't kill me now, mp5 regen. I got DM:T and the trinket off of cho'gall, i also got heartsong and soon to get 4 set bonus, that's 4 spirit procs and i don't really need more than that.

But i will say i trinket with int on it is better that a trinket with on int on it.

Deleted
    Jar (even the hc version) is a very poor healing trinket for holy paladins. I´m using Tsunami and the Doll atm which are trinkets I like. Also used Core in the past which was a fairly decent trinket as well. They all got int on it.

So with your current trinkets, I´d take Tsunami and Core. You might want to replace the Core with Fall of Mortality (from Cho'gall). Or if you like farming even the Doll...

Jar is poopy for you.

Mandala from TB. And Tsunami. Any replenishment when Mandala procs is ridiculous for regen AND throughput from the Int is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    They still say Cata needs a lot of work, and this expansion (edit for reference: MoP) is in the final stages.
    Quoted for... truth? on 11/30/2011.

Go dig for the dolly. You won't replace it until well into 4.2.

Trinkets
    In addition to the previous table (which was with 0 HR), I present two variations of the same criteria:

Holy Radiance on Cooldown:

Intellect 1.890
    Spirit 0.699
    Haste 0.664
    Mp5 1.090

[Shard of Woe] 1725
    [Tyrande's Favorite Doll] 988
    [Fall of Mortality]^ 956
    [Darkmoon Card: Tsunami] 887
    [Fall of Mortality]^ 775
    [Vibrant Alchemist Stone]** 872
    [Fall of Mortality] 868
    [Core of Ripeness] 831
    [Vibrant Alchemist Stone]* 829
    [Fall of Mortality] 789
    [Witching Hourglass] 689
    [Jar of Ancient Remedies] 685
    [Tear of Blood] 671
    [Jar of Ancient Remedies] 562
    No Holy Lights (runs oom mid fight):

Intellect 1.933
    Spirit 0.938
    Haste 0.242
    Mp5 1.462

[Shard of Woe] 1481
    [Tyrande's Favorite Doll] 1132
    [Fall of Mortality]^ 1063
    [Darkmoon Card: Tsunami] 996
    [Fall of Mortality]^ 982
    [Fall of Mortality] 927
    [Core of Ripeness] 922
    [Jar of Ancient Remedies] 918
    [Vibrant Alchemist Stone]R** 886
    [Fall of Mortality] 846
    [Vibrant Alchemist Stone]** 833
    [Vibrant Alchemist Stone]R* 828
    [Vibrant Alchemist Stone]* 774
    [Jar of Ancient Remedies] 753
    [Witching Hourglass] 595
    [Tear of Blood] 688
    ** [Potion of Concentration]
    * [Mythical Mana Potion]
    ^ This represents the maximum potential of this trinket, obtainable with luck or with careful HR timing, which is not using HR on cooldown. Discretion is advised if using this value
    R Reforged Haste to Spirit

Taken from EJ. This list is the last one that hasn't been countered thought by anyone, and is giving Hc Fall of Mortality it's full potential, which is not likely to happen in a typical raid environment.

Double intel trinkets with spirit procs, is perfered. I use tear of blood and fall of mortality
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedail View Post
    I think I'm close to understanding this thread. . ./places tinfoil hat squarely on head. . .Ah, yes. I see now. . . /tinfoil hat off, approaching reality once more

Last time i checked, HC Jar was 3rd best in slot for Holy Paladins.

I use it along with Fall of Mortality. Once you get onto further HC Fights, Nef, + Etc. It really comes into its own.

c|_| <-- This is my care cup, as you can see, its empty!

Quote Originally Posted by Ebbikenezer View Post
    Jar is poopy for you.

Mandala from TB. And Tsunami. Any replenishment when Mandala procs is ridiculous for regen AND throughput from the Int is awesome.
    seriously.... The Mandala is straight up garbage lol

On a side note, the Heroic Jar is indeed ranked fairly low on a lot of BiS lists. I have seen a some Holy Paladins in top 100 U.S. guilds using it recently, and they told me they preferred it to regular FoM etc... Personally I would go for 2 int trinks unless you manage to get Shard of Woe.
    Last edited by gmart248; 2011-05-17 at 09:57 PM.

Deleted
    hmm i may have to rework my trinket situation :P