warlock pvp questions

when do u cant UA first or last after your other dots.
    how to gem when gearing up for pvp(low resil) i was told stam.
    do you fear then haunt or haunt then fear when being attacked.
    how to fear a rogue when he is running in circle without using howl.
    is COT used for pvp and when.
    any helpful macros (not focus, i am not that advanced yet lol)

ive been on arenajunkies and other site but it seems that it was more directed to alrdy geared players.
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

Generally start with a UA if you don't have something interrupting you. Try to get UA off while they're charging to you (if they're focusing you). Getting your other dots up will then allow you to soul swap for some decent spread damage even if they're targeting you.

Gem however your comp needs. Most Warlocks are still gemming resilience I believe, since our survival with ~3300 resil is rather low, but with ~3700 it's manageable. This is with the DMC:V though and not the resil trinket.

When being attacked you have to figure out what's best for the TEAM, not for you. If you just have to get that Rogue off of you and no one can peel him, then juke a kick and get the Fear off (cover it with UA). Then you can do your haunt on a DIFFERENT target (haunting a feared target is an almost guaranteed fear break).

You have to use your mouse to quickly turn as he's dancing around you and attempt to outguess latency as to where he's at. It's difficult but you get the hang of it eventually.. lower latency makes it much easier. If it's too hard, shadowflame him first so he can't run around as much (make sure you have the glyph). Or just simply shadowflame then port behind a pillar where your healer is waiting and he'll either get off you or overextend by following, in which case just switch to him and force him to blow CDs to run away.

By COT I assume you mean curse of tongues? Yes, it's very viable in PVP, especially if you picked up the Pandemic talent (1s GCD on curses). It's useful for slowing down the booms of caster and good for slowing down heals if you need to add pressure but can't get a real CC up.

I agree with above, survivability is still my biggest issue especially with so many melee cleave teams out there (Even in full vicious).

And as far as macros go, the one thing I can tell you that you will forever love is mouse over macros, and you can use them for many spells to your hearts content. Mouse over fears, banishes, deathcoils at least. A lot of people underestimate how much more pressure you can apply without actually have to constantly change targets by actually selecting them. (I prefer these much more than focus macros simply because I can use them on whoever I want and whenever without make any changes.
    "Thus in our darkest hour we shall turn to the ones known as The Deceivers, for they are the ones with absurd power most cannot comprehend. When the end has come, they will be our only chance for survival, and for eternity they shall be remembered as Warlock: Those with immense power who are not afraid to wield it."