Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Auloria View Post
    I'm _really_ disappointed with the expectation that I have to search for tactics online before I enter a new dungeon. A lot of people, myself included, HATE SPOILERS. I really enjoy the story in WoW, and the LFD community destroys that aspect of it (and I haven't found a guild that was all that patient, either).

That said, I still read up before doing a new tier of dungeons, and I still had trouble the first time, and couldn't remember every detail of every boss fight. I don't think a brief refresher was too much to ask, if there is something particularly tricky about fight mechanics.
    TBH when i first started za/zg i had only read a little from the ptr.

BUT i have raid experience and therefore can see when i need to interupt or when i need to move from green goo. Most puggers have low raid experience and therefore wont have this intuition about how to avoid the bosses spells, its not really a major spoiler if you read that you have to interupt a certain spell, its hardly going to ruin the whole dungeon for you.

There's no reason someone needs to be well read on ZA and ZG boss fights. The mechanics are pretty simple for all of the fights and it doesn't take more than a minute to explain any of them. I didn't know anything about the ZG mechanics, except for Mandokir, which is similar to the original ZG. I got a short explanation for each, before we pulled and it was fine.

Is is better if people have done some homework beforehand? Sure. But it certainly isn't a requirement.

It was acceptable for the first few days (even week) after the Troll heroics got released, but now if someone doesn't know the fights, depending on my mood and how good/bad they've been, I can get snarky and try to boot them or just leave.

I see no point helping lazy baddies...