Poll: Will you miss your KI buddy?

Deleted

Diablo3 - Merc only in singleplayer

So the mercenaries/followers will only be available in single player AND only in normal mode (at the current state)
    Official Blizzard Quote:
    [Blizzard Source]
    Followers were originally going to be available during co-op, and actually are right now because of a bug in the current build we're playing. And it's crazy. If you're unfortunate enough to also have a witch doctor, it's insanity. Eight characters running around plus all of the potential pets. It's complete chaos. That's the biggest reason they aren't going to be available outside of single player.
    http://www.diablofans.com/blizz-trac...e-of-dev-time/

mercs were a nice feature in d2 with the ability to wear mighty runewards with auras, items with a chance to proc spells etc...

do u think you will miss mercs in diablo 3?

opions go

I thought there wouldn't be any singleplayer, beside creating your own, private game online, to prevent pirate copying?

10+ Year Old Account
    they where "nice" because they did all the job for you, all you had to do was to throw them a potion every now and then and they'd be happy while you looted all the shinies. i think its great that you actually have to fight for your own now

cant wait!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nudi View Post
    I thought there wouldn't be any singleplayer, beside creating your own, private game online, to prevent pirate copying?
    it's like a singleplayer that requires you to be online, as far as i understood that right (?)

I imagine it is going to be like SC2, in that, you log into your battle.net account to play. You can play offline but once every 10 days or so you will need to log in again.

As for no mercs in Multi, I imagine the other players will more than compensate. In single-player though, they were especially useful on some of the more annoying bosses (especially for some classes).