Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Where will we fight Deathwing?

Simple enough question :P

Illidan was in BT
    Lich King was in ICC
    Deathwing is flying around burning people :P

Im just curious to see what people think?
    Where will we fight him?
    I always thought Grim Batol for the obvious reasons.

Deleted
    We will mount him and fight on his back.

"OMG TANK DON'T STEER HIM TOWARDS BLASTED LANDS THERE'S LIGHTNING CLOUDS"

10+ Year Old Account
    Grim Batol

hasn't this alrdy been confirmed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Officially its Grim Batol (As said by a blue post earlier) but I want it to be on an island where we have to fight our way through dangerous traps and such then we first fight him in his human form, then his dragon but we seal him back (somehow) to his human form so he can no longer use magic, shapeshift or whatever but instead of killing him we put a spell on the islan so it cant be seen and we leave him there forever. :3
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Deleted
    Oh so it was blue posted :S
    Damn.....

But meh makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by Musra View Post
    Officially its Grim Batol (As said by a blue post earlier) but I want it to be on an island where we have to fight our way through dangerous traps and such then we first fight him in his human form, then his dragon but we seal him back (somehow) to his human form so he can no longer use magic, shapeshift or whatever but instead of killing him we put a spell on the islan so it cant be seen and we leave him there forever. :3
    I would rather he didn't turn into "merely a setback" type of thing with Deathwing lmao.. Lets kill him and get it over with... :P
    Kurogasa:"Bitch tried to steal my herb... So I typhooned his ass off a cliff"
    Gala:"Why can't he burn in heaven? There can be Holy Fire in Heaven"
    Garrosh Hellscream:"Shut your clever mouth, bitch."
    Terenas Menethil II:"At long last. No king rules forever, my son."
    Kenny:"I'm just waiting for a fire axe to hack through my door one day and see aulio on the other side goin "heeeeeeeeres johnny"
    StarFade:Are you actually serious? To quote every rapper:"How fucked-up is you?"

should have been Deathwings Lair in outland
    Azeroth and Kalimdor and Northrend and Outland

At some point you will be able to taunt deathwing when he is flying over a zone. You'd need something with a slow fall ability or engineering to pull him down, then you fight him where you want.

On a serious note, I think it was once said Deathwing is sitting in Grim Batol.

Deleted
    It will be in Middle Earth Shireling, Sorry wrong game lol........

10+ Year Old Account
    That idea is actually much cooler than getting the strongest paladin in the world frozen in an ice block.

Regardless, its not happening before we kill another old god, so who knows if another map doesnt show up until then.
    Personally i think grim batol is already used up, there isnt much to be done there anymore. Unless you add some deeper underground levels.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    That idea is actually much cooler than getting the strongest paladin in the world frozen in an ice block.
    why thank you ^^
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

TEMPEST KEEP WAS MERELY A SETBACK!

More to topic, thought you can't kill an aspect?
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

10+ Year Old Account
    Deathwing: ITS MERELY A SET-
    Blizzard: Done that already...
    Deathwing: Oh, ok..I guess...I'll just stay here then...

Where is there a blue post that says we're fighting him in Grim Batol?
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Probably in a 5man - seems to be the way its going

Quote Originally Posted by Brewskee View Post
    TEMPEST KEEP WAS MERELY A SETBACK!

More to topic, thought you can't kill an aspect?
    Do you not remember how we killed Malygos, who was an aspect? Albeit with Alex's help, but I'm sure someone will help us with Deathwing as well.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Do you not remember how we killed Malygos, who was an aspect? Albeit with Alex's help, but I'm sure someone will help us with Deathwing as well.
    I did not remember, no. =/

Thanks.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Deleted
    Northeron - the land that Lord Prestor claimed he was from.

The area is just north of Stratholme and has been closed to flying mounts since the beginning of Cataclysm

Deleted
    If you do Grim batol Heroic. The little hallway before your reacht the final boss, There is an gate. Behind that gate you can see some "Servant of Deathwing" wondering around.

He is looking us fight, so he knows where to hide