Page 25 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Spoilers for the season finale of Season 3 follows:

This episode is bullshit! What the hell does Jesse care if Gale dies? And why would Jesse have Walt go to the cops for? For Jesse, having Walt killing Gale, or killing Gale himself, would be the best of the 2 options. Though the events that transpired was awesome, I dont understand why Jesse have decided to have ethics all of the sudden. This is by far the worst episode of this show I've watched, though its still awesome.
    Last edited by Komati; 2013-01-07 at 06:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Komati View Post
    Spoilers for the season finale of Season 3 follows:

This episode is bullshit! What the hell does Jesse care if Gale dies? And why would Jesse have Walt go to the cops for? For Jesse, having Walt killing Gale, or killing Gale himself, would be the best of the 2 options. Though the events that transpired was awesome, I dont understand why Jesse have decided to have ethics all of the sudden. This is by far the worst episode of this show I've watched, though its still awesome.
    Selling meth isn't the same as killing people. You'll soon find out that Jesse is relatively soft/innocent compared to most of the other MC's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunee View Post
    1) torrenting is baaaad and we do not talk about it on these forums ; )

2) it's a great show and Bryan Cranston plays his role amazingly, in my opinion it is a must watch.

3) yeah go watch it (might not be allowed to say this on the forums but heck), stream the first few episodes, if you like it go buy it if you don't then don't :P
    1) Never pirate. Pirating is bad. The stuff they make you sit through as a reward for going out and paying for things told me that apparently a broke fourteen year-old pirating something they didn't value enough to watch if they had to pay for it is a lost sale. Also, it stifles innovation! If you pirate, the industry will be reduced to writing songs by committee and then finding auto-tuned plastic women to perform them. That 500gb you downloaded this month was clearly all Linux ISOs, creative-commons music and WoW patches, got it? :-P

2) I had no idea Bryan Cranston was such a brilliant peformer with such a strong acting range until I saw the first 2 seasons of BB. I always used to write him off as "The Dad from Malcolm in the Middle". Suffice to say, my reaction to seeing him as Walter White was a direct reversal of the reaction I had to reading that the guy who iconically voiced Megatron also voiced the hummingbird in Pocahontas.

3) *Hrrmhrrrmhrrm* "Aquire" that show and watch it post-haste, however you do it. It's some of the most gripping and brilliantly tense Drama out in the last ten years.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Well my friends, the summer has started and what soon approaches it's the finale one of the greatest shows I personally have enjoyed more than any other show in my lifetime.

New promo poster to go along with it as well.

Last edited by Greasy McNasty; 2013-06-27 at 11:58 PM.

It's probably time to start rewatching the entire series. It's something I want to do to make the finale just that much better, with everything fresh in my head.

10+ Year Old Account
    the end of Breaking Bad is the thing I'm most excited for in august, that includes my birthday

hands down the best show made, i've watched all the big "must watch" dramas and Breaking Bad shits on the all. Bryan Cranston is a LEGEND!

GGGAAAAHHHHH can't wait!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Will be interesting to see how it ends.

Not just breaking bad but Dexter is endingl.. Infact dexters final season starts.... in two days

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Not just breaking bad but Dexter is endingl.. Infact dexters final season starts.... in two days
    The two best tv shows of all time in my opinion is ending this year!

Im just glad they annouced the ending would not be open ended, it would be final and completely conclude the story.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    It's probably time to start rewatching the entire series. It's something I want to do to make the finale just that much better, with everything fresh in my head.
    I did that last summer. I might just do last season this time, but who knows, it's so good I might marathon the whole thing again!

Going to be sad to see this go though. At least they're being smart and ending it while it's still excellent and not dragging it out for 4 more seasons.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just finished rewatching the series yesterday. With over a month to go before the new seasons starts, I feel like I may have started rewatching a bit too soon.

Can't wait for the ending, even though I don't want it to end.

Sooo...I made Heisenberg stickers at work today lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Under 2 weeks to go!

10+ Year Old Account
    Finished Season 5. The look on Hank's face . . .

I can't wait to see what he does once he's off the toilet.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and has anyone else noticed this show has an obsession with food? I mean, almost every episode has a close up of food.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Sooo...I made Heisenberg stickers at work today lol
    wow those look great man! well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Finished Season 5. The look on Hank's face . . .

I can't wait to see what he does once he's off the toilet.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and has anyone else noticed this show has an obsession with food? I mean, almost every episode has a close up of food.
    Maybe you're the one obsessed with food for noticing it!
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

15+ Year Old Account

I met a traveller from an antique land
    Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
    Stand in the desart. Near them, on the sand,
    Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
    And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
    Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
    Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
    The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed:
    And on the pedestal these words appear:
    "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
    Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
    Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
    Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
    The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Can someone here convince me that the show is worth watching? I stopped at season 2 episode 5. I felt that it wasn't going anywhere, and the husband and wife drama was something I couldn't bear to watch in another episode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    Can someone here convince me that the show is worth watching? I stopped at season 2 episode 5. I felt that it wasn't going anywhere, and the husband and wife drama was something I couldn't bear to watch in another episode.
    Breaking Bad is definitely worth watching, it's the best thing I've ever seen by miles. I mean, there are other series which are awesome and I love to watch, but none of them come close to BB.