Page 37 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Lydia said Todd cooked 72% or 74% meth (can't remember exactly) on his first two cooks and she wanted Declan and his guys to use him in their "lab". So I'm guessing she had them killed by Todd so he can start cooking. Walt was working for Lydia for ~3months and I guess Todd was there the whole time as well since he was shown in the montage thing so he learned a bit.

Although something I don't get is why Lydia doesn't just find an actual chemist who can actually make good meth? Just find another Gale. His meth was only 3% lower than Walt's I believe. And it's odd how Todd can only make 74% meth after working with Walt all that time when Jesse was able to make 94% for the Mexican Cartel. Maybe Todd has learning difficulties.
    Just find another gale? Really?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceveda View Post
    Just find another gale? Really?
    Jesse is the 2nd best cook out there. Why isn't she going directly to him. She knows he exists....
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    The problem is at this point, Walt is, as Skyler said, in the best position if he keeps quiet. Unless Hank gets too close to getting Jesse's information, in which case Jesse is probably not getting a rescue as much as an assassination. Walt will only get in more danger if he does anything that has something to do with meth and stuff.
    Don't forget, this is in the flash forward where it seems that everything has come out, people had grafittid "heisenberg" on Walt's Wall, so he doesn't REALLY need to keep quite about it.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacotruck View Post
    Yeah I cannot see JP having a lot of time left on this world now. In fact Vince G said in the Charlie Rose interview that [Spoiler]JP was originally gonna get whacked in the first season, be Walt's first kill, but they decided to save him.
    Actually, IIRC, Jesse was going to be killed by Tuco (instead of just being got hospitalized), which was going to fuel Walt's transformation into Heisenberg. After realizing how good Aaron's chemistry was with Walt during the filming of the pilot, however, Gilligan started to change plans so he would survive, and they elevated Skinny Pete (who was originally a one-off character) to help facilitate the story change.

If you haven't seen that Charlie Rose interview it's worth seeing, VG lays out some cool tidbits.
    It's funny, but if you listen to the podcasts, so much of this show was just plain serendipity. A lot of the best stuff was accidental or unplanned, and every curveball that got thrown at them just improved the show more and more.

Krazy-8 was originally going to be dead, too, at the start of the second episode, but the crew loved the actor so much they decided to have him survive breathing the phosphine gas, resulting in the whole bike lock storyline.

The first season was actually going to be 9 episodes long, but got cut short by the Writer's Guild strike, completely changing how the first season ended and altering the trajectory for season 2.

Tuco was originally going to be the antagonist for most if not all of the second season, but the actor was unavailable for filming, so they had to wrap up his story in the first two episodes.

Walt was originally going to inject Jane with a second dose of heroin to make her OD, but the network thought that was pushing Walt's transformation too quickly, so they changed it. During her death scene, Cranston also inadvertantly pictured Jane as his daughter for a brief moment, causing the overwhelming emotion seen on camera.

Gus and Mike were both only planned as one-off characters. They were elevated because of the actors' performances.

Mark Margolis (Tio) and Steven Bauer (Don Eladio) were both in Scarface, and Steven Bauer and Jonathan Banks (Mike) starred together in Wiseguys. Banks's performance in the latter was one of the things that inspired Dean Norris (Hank) to become an actor. Steven Bauer had also worked with Giancarlo Esposito (Gus) on broadway. Vince was a huge fan of both Wiseguys and Scarface, but did not approach Steven Bauer or Jonathan Banks because he thought they were too high profile. Both simply happened to audition for those respective parts during the casting process.

Did I catch that right when Walt bought that lotto ticket, were the numbers he used the GPS coordinates? Did he get them right? Maybe it would have been a good idea to wait until buying the ticket before crushing the GPS, but Walt seems better at remembering numbers than I am
    Plot twist of the century: Walt dies before he has a chance to tell anyone about the importance of the lottery tickets, and his money is forever lost in the desert, however, one of the lotto numbers wins the jackpot... after the family has vanished, leaving them on the refrigerator in the run-down house, forever unclaimed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Don't forget, this is in the flash forward where it seems that everything has come out, people had grafittid "heisenberg" on Walt's Wall, so he doesn't REALLY need to keep quite about it.
    Uh, what? I don't understand what you're talking about, we're talking about Walt saving Jesse if he gets "captured" and forced to cook meth, and besides that not being that bad a situation, Walt will only get a whooole bunch of trouble if he decided to help Jesse out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

Funniest scene so far in the series . . .
    Yet another means to keep Huell reasonably happy.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Uh, what? I don't understand what you're talking about, we're talking about Walt saving Jesse if he gets "captured" and forced to cook meth, and besides that not being that bad a situation, Walt will only get a whooole bunch of trouble if he decided to help Jesse out of it.
    I'm talking about my theory from a few pages back, that the reason Walt has the big gun in his trunk in the flashforward is in someway linked to Jesse being kidnapped by the white supremacists who are now in charge of the Meth cooking operation. They kidnap Jesse, because he's a better Meth Cook than Todd, and Walt goes on a rampage to rescue him. You said the problem with that would be that Walt needs to take Skyler's advice and "Stay Quiet" and that would stop him from going to rescue Jesse, well I'm saying that in the flashforward which we're discussing, it looks like everyone already knows that Walter White is Heisenburg and thus there's no reason for him to keep quiet anymore.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

From what I've read, pure meth isn't blue. That was just a fictional thing the show put in to make Walt's meth unique.
    pure meth is very much not blue, that was purely for the show as part of walts signature. and yes it basicly is as was put fantasy pure in the show, there really isnt anything even close to walts purity on the streets in my experience, no idea if its actualy possible or not though

10+ Year Old Account
    I think whatever happens next that Lydia is going to be involved massively.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope Lydia's big involvement is getting killed and maybe tossed out of her building. I used to hate Skyler but she has redeemed herself in my eyes now. Lydia though, she needs to go to Belize.

The lotto ticket has got to come back around somehow.
    You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever, But you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun...
    And you see a girl's brown body dancing through the turquoise, And her footprints make you follow where the sky loves the sea.
    And when your fingers find her, she drowns you in her body, Carving deep blue ripples in the tissues of your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesonia View Post
    pure meth is very much not blue, that was purely for the show as part of walts signature. and yes it basicly is as was put fantasy pure in the show, there really isnt anything even close to walts purity on the streets in my experience, no idea if its actualy possible or not though
    Making 'Sky Blue' / blue meth is completely possible, but using methylamine like in the show would result in a much weaker and probably more negatively effective drug. I was fascinated by the idea when I first saw it in the show and it seems that some drug dealers in the past have done things like cook blue meth, but it was stuff like ground up blue chalk and other madness mixed in to a standard cook.

(Not insinuating I was interested in making it, just fascinated by the science/idea)

Where's my money...bitch!
    Where's my money...Where's my..
    Where's MY money, bitch! Huh? Bitch!
    Where's my money bitch! Oh, that's good.
    Where's my money...
    Where's my money bitch, bitch where's my money!
    WHERE'S MY MONEY BITCH!

ITs a great show and you wont regret it.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Have watched every single episode of breaking bad series which is too awesome...Right now i just started Season 5 of Breaking Bad which is too creative & dramatical show for me!!

Deleted
    Every minute i watch i hate Walter more. Greedy piece of shit, just take the 5 mil and walk!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Every minute i watch i hate Walter more. Greedy piece of shit, just take the 5 mil and walk!
    I love him more and more every episode... but I often root for the bad guy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    remember he wants that empire that he got screwed out of...

Walt gets better and better every episode..

I still hate skyler..

Quote Originally Posted by James Tiberius Kirk View Post
    I love him more and more every episode... but I often root for the bad guy.
    Haha I feel both.

The more evil Walter does, the more I find myself screaming at the TV because of him. Then immediately afterwards I find myself rooting for him again.

10+ Year Old Account
    My god I hate Lydia.

She joins a group of drug dealers . . . but can't stand gunfire or dead bodies, and wears high heels in the freaking desert. Mike should have just shot her.

- - - Updated - - -

Walter White you manipulative S.O.B, well played. That conversation with Flynn was brilliant.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    *clap clap clap clap* Walter you glorious glorious scumbag. One god damn imporessive troll.

I don't know why but I like Lydia